MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I think hype for the Defenders would be much higher if it weren't for Iron Fist taking a little wind out of the sails
I'm still hyped for it, his screen time should be moderate just because of 3 other characters to share spotlight with

I am hyped as well but I'd be lying if I said IF left me wanting more, there was just nothing there that got me more excited than I already was.

If anything it might have dampened it a bit since I am in no hurry to see Danny whining and telling everyone his the "iron fist" for the trillionth time.

Least thing I'm excited to see is Elektra, and the fact that it's 8 episodes. Pacing is gonna have to be on point. 

The less episodes the better. Less filler crap they're able to have. Just have it lit from the first episode.

That can work but the pacing still has to be on point. I rather go through slow moments than for it to be rushed.

Iron Fist kinda reminds me of Hyde from That 70's show and Napoleon Dynamite mixed together. I keep expecting him to say "I'm the Iron Fist, gosh!"

I'm glad it's only gonna be 8 episodes. Just stick to the main storyline. Iron Fist was a mess with trying to fit in the Meachums with Bakuto/Gao/The Hand and then Davos in 13 episodes. 

I wonder how the Defenders are going to portray the Hand. In daredevil they were mysterious and just deemed straight up evil and in zesty fist they were humanized

I didn't mind the hand and Elektra in DDs2, it did feel like it dragged but I think its also due to Punishers arc and action being so good.

I wonder how the Defenders are going to portray the Hand. In daredevil they were mysterious and just deemed straight up evil and in zesty fist they were humanized
They need to go back to being supernatural ninja's. Otherwise just a Triad/Yakuza cliche'

Back
Top Bottom