MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Y'all insane.
Dude the IF hate in here cracks me up. Sure it wasn't good, but some folks in here act like the sight of Danny Rand makes them sick and his existence in Defenders automatically will make it trash. 
laugh.gif

Jessica Jeans got new jeans?

and a new jacket....

View media item 2473687

Trish though...
View media item 2473688
I almost want to say its a flashback scene given the hair.

So before Jess got all grimey wearing the same jeans for life.

Y'all insane.
Dude the IF hate in here cracks me up. Sure it wasn't good, but some folks in here act like the sight of Danny Rand makes them sick and his existence in Defenders automatically will make it trash. :lol:
I think dudes are just really happy the MCU delivered them something most can dislike together.

Last edited:
To me IF was that bad :lol:

I probably will shake my head whenever he is on screen for the defenders :lol:

Friday, July 21

Marvel’s The Defenders, 5:15pm in Hall H. All the Marvel heroes who had their owns shows on Netflix — Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Daredevil — finally team up. Marvel TV chief Jeph Loeb and cast will offer up an exclusive look. If this is anything like what Marvel TV did with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at Comic-Con a few years ago, maybe attendees will get to see a sneak peek at the first episode of Defenders.

Last edited:
Just finished up Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones.

Didn't really care for Iron Fist at all. He just came off as a complete idiot who didn't deserve powers.

Jessica Jones got better by episode. At times she also felt like an idiot that didn't deserve powers.

Loved Luke Cage from beginning to end. Homie was getting the box thrown at him like it was nothing.

Plan on tackling both seasons of Daredevil this weekend. 

Just finished up Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones.

Didn't really care for Iron Fist at all. He just came off as a complete idiot who didn't deserve powers.

Jessica Jones got better by episode. At times she also felt like an idiot that didn't deserve powers.

Loved Luke Cage from beginning to end. Homie was getting the box thrown at him like it was nothing.

Plan on tackling both seasons of Daredevil this weekend. 

Probably should have watched them in order since the shows are all connected.

DD S1
JJ S1
DD S2
LC S1
IF S1 Not a must watch :lol:
Defenders S1 in August

Last edited:
Damn that one voter must have some low standards for superheroism lol

You should come up with a new poll.. Ej. How many businessmen with a gun is IF going to run away from in the Defenders?

Last edited:
Oooooo I want I want I want!!!! 
Probably should have watched them in order since the shows are all connected.

DD S1
JJ S1
DD S2
LC S1
IF S1 Not a must watch
laugh.gif

Defenders S1 in August
I see that now. Didn't really care for the others til I finished up Luke Cage. 

MUSTAFA SHAKIR & GABRIELLE DENNIS JOIN NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES 'MARVEL'S LUKE CAGE' AS BUSHMASTER & NIGHTHAWK

The pair join Mike Colter, Alfre Woodard, Simone Missick, Theo Rossi & Rosario Dawson!

Marvel Television and Netflix announced that Mustafa Shakir (“The Deuce,” “The Night Of”) and Gabrielle Dennis (“Insecure,” “Rosewood”) have joined the cast in the sophomore season of “Marvel’s Luke Cage,” set to premiere in 2018. All 13-episodes of the first season of “Marvel’s Luke Cage” are now streaming on Netflix.

Shakir has been cast as ‘John McIver,’ a natural leader, brimming with charisma, whose mission is focused on Harlem and vengeance.

Dennis will play the role of ‘Tilda Johnson’ who is a brilliant, holistic doctor with a complicated history in Harlem where, as much as she tries to stay far from trouble, it seems to always find her.

“Mustafa’s incredible presence and power ignited us from our first meeting, and Gabrielle brings the charm and smarts to a very complicated role,” remarked executive producer, Jeph Loeb. “Both will be wonderful additions to our already magnificent cast.”

“I can’t wait for audiences to see the compelling paces we put both Mustafa and Gabrielle through,” said “Marvel’s Luke Cage” executive producer and showrunner, Cheo Hodari Coker. “From the moment you see each of them on screen, I feel they will be powerful additions to the world of Marvel and Harlem’s Luke Cage.”

Shakir and Dennis will join returning cast members Mike Colter as ‘Luke Cage,’ Simone Missick as ‘Misty Knight,’ Rosario Dawson as ‘Claire Temple,’ Alfre Woodard as ‘Mariah Dillard,’ and Theo Rossi as ‘Shades.’

After a sabotaged experiment leaves him with super strength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage (Mike Colter) becomes a man trying to rebuild his life in modern day Harlem, New York City.

Back
Top Bottom