Martin Apperciation

I've been watching some old Wayans Bros on MTV2 over the last month. This show had so many FINE sista's on it I couldn't believe it

Lela Rochon (looking 50x's better they had her looking in Boomerang)
Paula J Parker
Roxanne Beckford
Shari Headley (chick from Coming to America)
Tracey Costello
Meta Golding
Devika Parikh
En Vogue (-1)
Tracey Cherelle Jones
JoNell Kennedy
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Pam grier fine self too

Been binging Martin the past few weeks. I'm glad I'm old enough to remember the show, but as an adult I definitely appreciate it a whole lot more than when I was 9-10. They just don't make shows like this anymore

This episode just came on:

Been binging Martin the past few weeks. I'm glad I'm old enough to remember the show, but as an adult I definitely appreciate it a whole lot more than when I was 9-10. They just don't make shows like this anymore

This episode just came on:

When the cop points out his wife :lol:

Appreciated. Been watching episodes here and there on BET and still makes me laugh. Dont make'em like this. And speaking of not making them like this anymore, catching episodes of In Living Color (before the Wayans left and it got kinda wack) and those make me laugh still as well. NO WAY a show like that makes it today in this world :lol::stoneface:

Appreciated. Been watching episodes here and there on BET and still makes me laugh. Dont make'em like this. And speaking of not making them like this anymore, catching episodes of In Living Color (before the Wayans left and it got kinda wack) and those make me laugh still as well. NO WAY a show like that makes it today in this world :lol::stoneface:

Not one bit :lol: especially network tv. They'd get all types of regulations today

Last edited:
Screenshot_20180202-112711.jpg

Gina & Cole both got serious sorrys to give out ovb mainly Gina

Read the last 2 eps of the show were made to set up Pam for a spin-off but since Gina put the posion pill out it fell apart & that whole crew ended up going to do the Jamie foxx show & used ep ideas meant for Martin

:wow:

So was all that true about Martin? They tried to make it seem like he had some crazy obsession with her. Ain't help that married a chick that looked just like her. :lol:

Gina & Cole both got serious sorrys to give out ovb mainly Gina

Read the last 2 eps of the show were made to set up Pam for a spin-off but since Gina put the posion pill out it fell apart & that whole crew ended up going to do the Jamie foxx show & used ep ideas meant for Martin

i 100% felt Martin influence on there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom