Marijuana Linked To Cancer?

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

what isnt linked to cancer? 
eyes.gif
My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Not if you vape it...

The receptors are activated regardless of how you ingest it.

Ohh, I see. I figured the linkage was based on the carcinogen found in marijuana smoke. But youre right.  

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Not if you vape it...

The receptors are activated regardless of how you ingest it.

Ohh, I see. I figured the linkage was based on the carcinogen found in marijuana smoke. But youre right.  

I love how people say Marijuana is natural and can't be unhealthy. Unless you cultivate the herb yourself, the stuff you're smoking isn't natural at all.

I love how people say Marijuana is natural and can't be unhealthy. Unless you cultivate the herb yourself, the stuff you're smoking isn't natural at all.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

I think anyone with half a brain can understand the concept that smoking anything is unhealthy. The general acknowledgment (from informed smokers) is that it is understood that marijuana is unhealthy, but so are many things. This doesn't make marijuana any different from the occasional drink, smoke, etc. All can be considered dangerous, but likely not going to lead to ones death if done in moderation.

Care to get into why you believe what people smoke is unnatural unless it's cultivated by oneself?

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

I think anyone with half a brain can understand the concept that smoking anything is unhealthy. The general acknowledgment (from informed smokers) is that it is understood that marijuana is unhealthy, but so are many things. This doesn't make marijuana any different from the occasional drink, smoke, etc. All can be considered dangerous, but likely not going to lead to ones death if done in moderation.

Care to get into why you believe what people smoke is unnatural unless it's cultivated by oneself?

Whatever, life is short. Our lives, my life is nothing compared to the 5000 years of civilization, and that doesn't even compare to the billions of years that the earth has been around. All this to say that you have a short meaningless life, enjoy it while you're still around. Smoke it, drink it, sex it.

Whatever, life is short. Our lives, my life is nothing compared to the 5000 years of civilization, and that doesn't even compare to the billions of years that the earth has been around. All this to say that you have a short meaningless life, enjoy it while you're still around. Smoke it, drink it, sex it.

I think its the BLUNT papers and other stuff, not the tree. Im trying to get back to the pipe, or white papers, etc. The blunt papers are the devil.

I think its the BLUNT papers and other stuff, not the tree. Im trying to get back to the pipe, or white papers, etc. The blunt papers are the devil.

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I'll take my chances.
This. And smoking ANYTHING can lead to cancer. Vape ftw.

Word my silver surfer is the #!$*. Actually tasting bud ftw...

pimp.gif
 I enjoy my DBV quite a bit.

I regret not copping a scratched/blemished DBV off ebay because of the price difference
frown.gif
They are like 130 on ebay when I paid 260 for my SSV. Im happy with it but damn i got jerked

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I'll take my chances.
This. And smoking ANYTHING can lead to cancer. Vape ftw.

Word my silver surfer is the #!$*. Actually tasting bud ftw...

pimp.gif
 I enjoy my DBV quite a bit.

I regret not copping a scratched/blemished DBV off ebay because of the price difference
frown.gif
They are like 130 on ebay when I paid 260 for my SSV. Im happy with it but damn i got jerked

Back
Top Bottom