Marijuana Linked To Cancer?

Hey Dirty I can't find the video link, but I recall a British journalist went to Amsterdam and did a smoking experiment.

Basically, when she was given THC in a laboratory, things went awry. She had a lot of horrible side effects such as anxiety, stress, increased heart rate etc. but few positives.

When she was administered marijuana in it's natural form...well she got high and loved it.

Hey Dirty I can't find the video link, but I recall a British journalist went to Amsterdam and did a smoking experiment.

Basically, when she was given THC in a laboratory, things went awry. She had a lot of horrible side effects such as anxiety, stress, increased heart rate etc. but few positives.

When she was administered marijuana in it's natural form...well she got high and loved it.

mice lungs

image012.gif

see how tiny those things are

i'm puttin you on ignore for this garbage. "devastating mental health problems"? "might make it easier for tumors to grow by weakening something in mice?" smoking is bad for your lungs yes. but cancer? alcohol gives you cancer. burnt food gives you cancer. the sun gives you cancer. you live long enough all men will develop prostate cancer and all women will develop breast cancer

this article says marijuana may weaken the immune system, because giving huge doses of pure thc to mice is bad for their health. thanks

I been smoking all day everyday damn near since 2005 and I've had yet go have a cold or flu since.... My immune system is top notch with a health variety of foods and excercise...

That research was documented so I'm calling ducktales

Weed is green .... " if it's green it ok" says every doctor in the world

i'm puttin you on ignore for this garbage. "devastating mental health problems"? "might make it easier for tumors to grow by weakening something in mice?" smoking is bad for your lungs yes. but cancer? alcohol gives you cancer. burnt food gives you cancer. the sun gives you cancer. you live long enough all men will develop prostate cancer and all women will develop breast cancer

this article says marijuana may weaken the immune system, because giving huge doses of pure thc to mice is bad for their health. thanks

I been smoking all day everyday damn near since 2005 and I've had yet go have a cold or flu since.... My immune system is top notch with a health variety of foods and excercise...

That research was documented so I'm calling ducktales

Weed is green .... " if it's green it ok" says every doctor in the world

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

in case anyone is interested...

http://
Eur J Immunol. 2010 Dec;40(12):3358-3371.
[h1]Cannabinoid receptor activation leads to massive mobilization of myeloid-derived suppressor cells with potent immunosuppressive properties.[/h1]
Hegde VL, Nagarkatti M, Nagarkatti PS.

Department of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine, Columbia, SC, USA.

[h3]Abstract[/h3]
Cannabinoid receptor activation by agents such as Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is known to trigger immune suppression. Here, we show that administration of THC in mice leads to rapid and massive expansion of CD11b(+)Gr-1(+) myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC) expressing functional arginase and exhibiting potent immunosuppressive properties both in vitro and in vivo. The induction of MDSC by THC was associated with a significant increase in granulocyte CSF. Moreover, administration of anti-granulocyte CSF Ab inhibited the induction of MDSC by THC. THC was able to induce MDSC in TLR4 mutant C3H and C57BL10/ScN mice and hence acted independently of TLR4. Accumulation of MDSC in the periphery with a corresponding decrease in the proportion of CD11b(+)Gr-1(+) cells in the bone marrow, as well as in vivo BrdU labeling and cell-cycle analysis, showed that THC induced mobilization of these cells from bone marrow and their expansion in the periphery. Use of selective antagonists SR141716A and SR144528 against cannabinoid receptors 1 and 2, respectively, as well as receptor-deficient mice showed that induction of MDSC was mediated through activation of both cannabinoid receptors 1 and 2. These studies demonstrate that cannabinoid receptor signaling may play a crucial role in immune regulation via the induction of MDSC.

What's the dosage amount? Average marijuana smoker smokes about half a gram a day

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

in case anyone is interested...

http://
Eur J Immunol. 2010 Dec;40(12):3358-3371.
[h1]Cannabinoid receptor activation leads to massive mobilization of myeloid-derived suppressor cells with potent immunosuppressive properties.[/h1]
Hegde VL, Nagarkatti M, Nagarkatti PS.

Department of Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, University of South Carolina, School of Medicine, Columbia, SC, USA.

[h3]Abstract[/h3]
Cannabinoid receptor activation by agents such as Δ(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is known to trigger immune suppression. Here, we show that administration of THC in mice leads to rapid and massive expansion of CD11b(+)Gr-1(+) myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC) expressing functional arginase and exhibiting potent immunosuppressive properties both in vitro and in vivo. The induction of MDSC by THC was associated with a significant increase in granulocyte CSF. Moreover, administration of anti-granulocyte CSF Ab inhibited the induction of MDSC by THC. THC was able to induce MDSC in TLR4 mutant C3H and C57BL10/ScN mice and hence acted independently of TLR4. Accumulation of MDSC in the periphery with a corresponding decrease in the proportion of CD11b(+)Gr-1(+) cells in the bone marrow, as well as in vivo BrdU labeling and cell-cycle analysis, showed that THC induced mobilization of these cells from bone marrow and their expansion in the periphery. Use of selective antagonists SR141716A and SR144528 against cannabinoid receptors 1 and 2, respectively, as well as receptor-deficient mice showed that induction of MDSC was mediated through activation of both cannabinoid receptors 1 and 2. These studies demonstrate that cannabinoid receptor signaling may play a crucial role in immune regulation via the induction of MDSC.

What's the dosage amount? Average marijuana smoker smokes about half a gram a day

people have actually cured their cancers with hemp oil. Actual burning of food at high temps can release carcinogens. 

This is why sheesha > smoking 

Only agro corporations and the DEA can finance this kind of research
tired.gif

people have actually cured their cancers with hemp oil. Actual burning of food at high temps can release carcinogens. 

This is why sheesha > smoking 

Only agro corporations and the DEA can finance this kind of research
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom