Marijuana Linked To Cancer?

Isnt breathing our air linked to cancer also? Hahaha

I pretty sure Mj strengthens an immune system, when you smoke you do a lot more healthier things for your body.

I pretty sure Mj strengthens an immune system, when you smoke you do a lot more healthier things for your body.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

While cannabis’s links to devastating mental health problems are well known,

People still believe this?
This alone makes their argument null and void.
My cousin got cannabis psychosis from smoking. He spent over a month in a mental hospital after that, so I kind of believe it. He had some other problems too though (not drug related).

I'm still pro MJ though.
Willing to bet you're cousin was already crazy before that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

While cannabis’s links to devastating mental health problems are well known,

People still believe this?
This alone makes their argument null and void.
My cousin got cannabis psychosis from smoking. He spent over a month in a mental hospital after that, so I kind of believe it. He had some other problems too though (not drug related).

I'm still pro MJ though.
Willing to bet you're cousin was already crazy before that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I think its the BLUNT papers and other stuff, not the tree. Im trying to get back to the pipe, or white papers, etc. The blunt papers are the devil.

I agree. People haven't been smoking blunts long enough to be able to tell what the negative effects can be over the long term. Back in the day it was usually joints or pipes, but now there's so many different types and flavored blunts that have all kinds of chemicals in them. There's the urban myth that smoking one blunt is the equivalent of like a pack of cigarettes and although I'm not sure it's that bad, it can't be good to inhale paper that's technically supposed to be a cigar.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

I think its the BLUNT papers and other stuff, not the tree. Im trying to get back to the pipe, or white papers, etc. The blunt papers are the devil.

I agree. People haven't been smoking blunts long enough to be able to tell what the negative effects can be over the long term. Back in the day it was usually joints or pipes, but now there's so many different types and flavored blunts that have all kinds of chemicals in them. There's the urban myth that smoking one blunt is the equivalent of like a pack of cigarettes and although I'm not sure it's that bad, it can't be good to inhale paper that's technically supposed to be a cigar.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

9d0251deb9cb462187b7a3745f56873a17806d8.jpg

laugh.gif
r u high now?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

9d0251deb9cb462187b7a3745f56873a17806d8.jpg

laugh.gif
r u high now?

There are 6 billion things in the world linked to DEATH. Somehow, a little joint seems harmless. Enjoy your damn life. Screw the skeptics and know-it-alls.

There are 6 billion things in the world linked to DEATH. Somehow, a little joint seems harmless. Enjoy your damn life. Screw the skeptics and know-it-alls.

This study brought to you by Phillip Morris[emoji]169[/emoji] Reasearch Labs.

This study brought to you by Phillip Morris[emoji]169[/emoji] Reasearch Labs.

^you can't have it both ways though.
dismissing one study that goes against what you think, but accepting another that does.

dismissing one study that goes against what you think, but accepting another that does.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

AGREED 10000000%  This bad boy is a lifesaver.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

AGREED 10000000%  This bad boy is a lifesaver.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

"Preet says much work is needed to clarify the pathway by which THC functions, and cautions that some animal studies have shown that THC can stimulate some cancers. "THC offers some promise, but we have a long way to go before we know what its potential is," she said." 

thats why more impartial research needs to be done

Back
Top Bottom