Manny Pacquiao Collections ONLY

Very nice collections everyone.

Came home to some gifts from my family members in the Phillipines.  

Pacquiao 1.2 Trainers & Nike ' Pilipinas ' Jersey straight from the Phillipines.
Peep the "Nike Park" Bag..
grin.gif

Lets keep this thread going!

Very nice collections everyone.

Came home to some gifts from my family members in the Phillipines.  

Pacquiao 1.2 Trainers & Nike ' Pilipinas ' Jersey straight from the Phillipines.
Peep the "Nike Park" Bag..
grin.gif

Lets keep this thread going!

where do you guys go to get Manny's autograph? and how generous is manny? I see a lot athletes who are jerks about giving their autograph.

where do you guys go to get Manny's autograph? and how generous is manny? I see a lot athletes who are jerks about giving their autograph.

Those are some nice MP collections... does any1 attend his basketball team's games? I didnt get a chance to go when he was out here in San Diego..

Those are some nice MP collections... does any1 attend his basketball team's games? I didnt get a chance to go when he was out here in San Diego..

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i wish the sizing on the varsity jacket wasn't flip sizing!!! the xxl was too snug...boo

Inconsistent sizing does suck. 
mad.gif
 Why on earth does it have to happen?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

i wish the sizing on the varsity jacket wasn't flip sizing!!! the xxl was too snug...boo

Inconsistent sizing does suck. 
mad.gif
 Why on earth does it have to happen?

Pac Man is most definitely the best pound for pound boxer in the last decade- good stuff guys! this is all i got

Pac Man is most definitely the best pound for pound boxer in the last decade- good stuff guys! this is all i got

Originally Posted by Relley008

Nice collections everyone! 
That's dope as hell right there....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember the red/white and gold Manny Trainers were hitting for like $750 when they first dropped. I had three pairs and was gonna keep one for myself but that $750 price tag for each got the best of me. Kinda regret selling all of them now. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Relley008

Nice collections everyone! 
That's dope as hell right there....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember the red/white and gold Manny Trainers were hitting for like $750 when they first dropped. I had three pairs and was gonna keep one for myself but that $750 price tag for each got the best of me. Kinda regret selling all of them now. 
laugh.gif

5125200620_d5401ceb3f_z.jpg

Missed out on the first release and going to pickup the blk/red 1.2 soon, I saw them on sale for $60
pimp.gif

xmocncrds - Thats a dope banner/poster? Where did you get it at haha

5125200620_d5401ceb3f_z.jpg

Missed out on the first release and going to pickup the blk/red 1.2 soon, I saw them on sale for $60
pimp.gif

xmocncrds - Thats a dope banner/poster? Where did you get it at haha

Wow, I'm gonna cop a pair of those SC Trainer 2010s right now. Looking forward to the MPs coming out on the 22nd as well.

Back
Top Bottom