Manny Pacquiao Collections ONLY

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

15fi07t.jpg
35mdyc4.jpg
2luq6uu.jpg

Victorinox watch and WIP hats

Is that Victorinox watch the first version or 2nd version, i know 1 version is the blk rubber band and the other is the metal band

It's the 1st version.  Victorinox sells a stainless steel bracelet for the watch but I wanted to keep it original.  The only other MP Victorinox watch I've seen is the following but it also has rubber straps:
2roktpl.jpg

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

15fi07t.jpg
35mdyc4.jpg
2luq6uu.jpg

Victorinox watch and WIP hats

Is that Victorinox watch the first version or 2nd version, i know 1 version is the blk rubber band and the other is the metal band

It's the 1st version.  Victorinox sells a stainless steel bracelet for the watch but I wanted to keep it original.  The only other MP Victorinox watch I've seen is the following but it also has rubber straps:
2roktpl.jpg

Originally Posted by gingpogi

FunnyFARM that's an awesome collection! What kind of pen did Manny use on those signatures?
gingpogi: It's a Sakura Pentouch gold fine point metallic ink paint marker.  You can get it at Michaels. 

Thanks a lot bro! again very nice collection! keep it up!

Originally Posted by gingpogi

FunnyFARM that's an awesome collection! What kind of pen did Manny use on those signatures?
gingpogi: It's a Sakura Pentouch gold fine point metallic ink paint marker.  You can get it at Michaels. 

Thanks a lot bro! again very nice collection! keep it up!

Didn't realize they had this much MP stuff.......Seems like this partnership btwn Nike and MP def. worked out for the better....Good stuff

Didn't realize they had this much MP stuff.......Seems like this partnership btwn Nike and MP def. worked out for the better....Good stuff

Back
Top Bottom