Manny Pacquiao Collections ONLY

s6277n.jpg

Other MP shirts.

Originally Posted by Reggievic

Thanks JEPEH21
mad props! if i could pull that off, i would too! with that said, ilang tulog na lang lets get ready to rambol!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Reggievic

Thanks JEPEH21
mad props! if i could pull that off, i would too! with that said, ilang tulog na lang lets get ready to rambol!
roll.gif

Random question- did y'all know a Jeffrey De Guzman, he was one of the "hanger on" to Manny's entourage a few years back? If you do LMK

Random question- did y'all know a Jeffrey De Guzman, he was one of the "hanger on" to Manny's entourage a few years back? If you do LMK

FunnyFARM that's an awesome collection! What kind of pen did Manny use on those signatures?

FunnyFARM that's an awesome collection! What kind of pen did Manny use on those signatures?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Can anyone let me know where to purchase the MANNY KNOWS tee in blue (the one he is currently wearing in camp)? I see 23karlaknafel45 has it in white.

Some things are PE and only for Manny.  I want that one too but dont think its available for General Release.  There are things he wears on HBO that arent available. like long sleeved versions and different colorways of the tees that are already out.

Example: 

Pacquiao%20media%20day%20101109_005a.jpg

Can anyone let me know where to purchase the MANNY KNOWS tee in blue (the one he is currently wearing in camp)? I see 23karlaknafel45 has it in white.

Some things are PE and only for Manny.  I want that one too but dont think its available for General Release.  There are things he wears on HBO that arent available. like long sleeved versions and different colorways of the tees that are already out.

Example: 

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Example: 

I hear you, I was hoping that wasn't the case too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Example: 

I hear you, I was hoping that wasn't the case too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gingpogi

gingpogi: It's a Sakura Pentouch gold fine point metallic ink paint marker.  You can get it at Michaels. 

Originally Posted by gingpogi

gingpogi: It's a Sakura Pentouch gold fine point metallic ink paint marker.  You can get it at Michaels. 

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

15fi07t.jpg
35mdyc4.jpg
2luq6uu.jpg

Victorinox watch and WIP hats

Is that Victorinox watch the first version or 2nd version, i know 1 version is the blk rubber band and the other is the metal band

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

15fi07t.jpg
35mdyc4.jpg
2luq6uu.jpg

Victorinox watch and WIP hats

Is that Victorinox watch the first version or 2nd version, i know 1 version is the blk rubber band and the other is the metal band

Back
Top Bottom