:::Manning Brothers APPRECIATION Vol. Bloodline:::

How can Big Ben win it it before Brady when Big Ben was drafted in 04..just like Eli...hahah

Peyton Manning WITHOUT his Super Bowl Ring would get inducted to the Hall of Fame in a heart beat off stats alone...

Tom Brady WITHOUT his Rings a.k.a. Vinatieri's Rings would NOT get into the Hall of Fame off stats alone...

Therefore, Tom Brady NEEDS those rings...Peyton Manning DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tom bradys team was up 21-3 against peyton last year in the afc championship and they choked then the next year they went 18-0 then choked. please dont everpost again Yea, and Fakin Peyton Manning thru 49 meaningless touchdowns in 04 and played a real team and put up 3 points. Not 10, 17, or 24, but 3 points. Dudecouldn't even put a touchdown on the board. Peyton is an arena league quarterback and thats it. I have respect for Eli but none for Peyton. Last year inthe playoffs dude threw 3 touchdowns and 8 interceotions. Peyton is an overrated white boy. They make a ton of excuses for dude. No way in the world Peytonwould have stood in the middle of that fire storm like Eli did.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

tom bradys team was up 21-3 against peyton last year in the afc championship and they choked then the next year they went 18-0 then choked. please dont ever post again Yea, and Fakin Peyton Manning thru 49 meaningless touchdowns in 04 and played a real team and put up 3 points. Not 10, 17, or 24, but 3 points. Dude couldn't even put a touchdown on the board. Peyton is an arena league quarterback and thats it. I have respect for Eli but none for Peyton. Last year in the playoffs dude threw 3 touchdowns and 8 interceotions. Peyton is an overrated white boy. They make a ton of excuses for dude. No way in the world Peyton would have stood in the middle of that fire storm like Eli did.
pxPeytonManning.jpg

tom bradys team was up 21-3 against peyton last year in the afc championship and they choked then the next year they went 18-0 then choked. please dont ever post again Yea, and Fakin Peyton Manning thru 49 meaningless touchdowns in 04 and played a real team and put up 3 points. Not 10, 17, or 24, but 3 points. Dude couldn't even put a touchdown on the board. Peyton is an arena league quarterback and thats it. I have respect for Eli but none for Peyton. Last year in the playoffs dude threw 3 touchdowns and 8 interceotions. Peyton is an overrated white boy. They make a ton of excuses for dude. No way in the world Peyton would have stood in the middle of that fire storm like Eli did.
You Suck Good _ _ _ _!

Peyton-Manning--Super-Bowl-XLI-MVP-Poster-C13042176.jpeg

Im so happy for Eli and the Giants. They deserved that superbowl win. They were the better team in that game. I was one of the only few going for the Giantsbecause of my strong hate for the patriots and the manning bros are my fav quarterbacks. Peyton and Eli> Brady

Originally Posted by c1o27

How can Big Ben win it it before Brady when Big Ben was drafted in 04..just like Eli...hahah

I meant years in the league and you knew I meant that.

laugh.gif
, you are out of your element my friend. peyton manning > yourexistence

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

laugh.gif
, you are out of your element my friend. peyton manning > your existence

dmcnm lew...end your life...

Peyton Manning = G.O.A.T.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

laugh.gif
Peyton is probably one of the best in the game. He has been consistent throughout his career.
Tom Brady is probably one of the best in the game. He has been consistent throughout his career.
Eli is not one of the best in the game or even close. He PLAYED the best though when it mattered in the Superbowl.

Thats kinda how I'm feelin. This Eli hype is gettin out of hand real quick, YES, he played amazing when it counted the most, and he made a ridiculousplay in the absolute definition of crunch time, but still, before you start with Eli>Brady, you better only be referring to one game, not a career, not evenclose.

Now the Brady v. Peyton argument, I stay outta that, that one is really damned close.

04c3536be46d96a0e794f51b35493522a9c117e.gif

Just..... wow.... have you watched football before this years postseason? Just.... wow

Originally Posted by dland24

What kills me is Brady is known for his 4th quarter drives winning the Superbowls rather than Adam Vinatieri winning them. When has Brady actually won a big game for his team like Joe Montana has....or hell like Eli Manning has? And yet some consider Brady to be the GOAT.
laugh.gif

And why do we never hear about Brady's failures? Such as throwing a pick against the Colts in their potential game winning drive in last years playoffs. Or his inability to move the ball at the end of the game yesterday. All we hear about is his 4th quarter heroics (which in my mind arent even that impressive due to the fact he did not get them in the endzone), and we never hear about his failures.

In my eyes he has failed almost as much as he has succeeded. And when he did succeed, he needed his kicker to win the game for him.

i dont post much, but i had to respond to this. Brady hasnt won a big game because of Vinatieri? They needed 3 to win those games, not seven like Eli did.Eli won the big game on the last drive, Tyree had nothing to do with it
eyes.gif

We dont hear a lot about Brady's failures because he doesnt make a lot of mistakes. His interception against the Colts was with less than a minute leftin the game, he had to force it. (The Super Bowl MVP last year had 3 TDs and 7 INTs in the postseason). Brady missed a lot of throws he usually makes but thatshould be credited to the Giants front four. He had 0 interceptions yesterday and he led them down the field for a touchdown to take the lead before the Giantsgame winning drive. You expect Brady to drive them down the field with 28 seconds left in the game? c'mon

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

04c3536be46d96a0e794f51b35493522a9c117e.gif

Just..... wow.... have you watched football before this years postseason? Just.... wow

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Hilarious...
People need to stop making outrageous statements. Just because the most overrated team A.K.A. the patriots lostto the giants, and a Manning, doesn't mean people have to be so butt hurt about it...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

pxPeytonManning.jpg

Chester McFlop...YOU ARE ONE SICK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Manning's Love!!! How happy do you think Archie is right now. Both of his sonsare NFL QB's who were the MVP's of the Superbowl Back to Back Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's crazy how if the Pats won everybody in the world would be slurping Brady.
eyes.gif
But kudos to Eli, he played his heart out. The Patriots records mean nothing because they didn't finish their season with the win thatmattered. Better luck next year to us.

I can give daps to peyton but i just can't #+%#@*% stand Eli
mad.gif
mad.gif
. He is still a bum in my eyes because he rode that defense all the way to a SuperBowl win all he did was manage the game throughout the entire playoffs, he didn't deserve the MVP somebody on the Giants d-line should have gotten it, andhe is a #+%#@*% one hit wonder who will continue to throw 20 picks a year and he will NEVER win another Super Bowl EVER in fact he will never even play inanother Super Bowl because he is not a play maker but a !@!!$ who gets credit for a game that the defense won.

^that was not Eli Manning making a play. That was the Patriots FAILING to get a sack and Tyree making a great catch. How many times has Eli chucked the balldownfield and gotten it picked off? That was all he did on this play except this time he got EXTREMELY lucky that the Patriots couldn't get the sack andtheir secondary couldn't cover anybody plus tyree was there to bail his %@! out.

That was not Eli making a play?

Well that's just ignorant hater talk right there.
laugh.gif

That was an awesome, AWESOME play, man.

And yes, Eli made the play. He was sacked about 3 different times right there but managed to never go down; THAT'S 'making a play'.

that play never ceases to amaze me...i found myself saying " oh gosh it's over" when he was about to get sacked....

simply amazing.

Back
Top Bottom