:::Manning Brothers APPRECIATION Vol. Bloodline:::

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

The downright stupidity in this thread is classic nt S&T. Some of you clowns have no idea what the hell you are talking about
roll.gif

Really...and what exactly is stupid? I would really like to know your opinion on the whole situation.
glasses.gif

Their are members who just troll to bash Brady. This thread has nothing to do with Tom Brady, but these lames are quick to turn it into an A > B thread. The Manning bloodline is appreciated, both have talent and though Peyton has been more successful, Eli is just starting. Members who come in and attempt to rub it in about Brady losing to both Mannings are just salty that he rubbed one out on their sorry $@% squad.

Believe me, I am one of the biggest Peyton Manning fans and I ALWAYS give props to Tom Brady, he is right there next to Peyton it's just I think Peytonis better. And you are absolutely correct, this was a Manning brothers appreciation and people started the whole A and B thing. I have to support and defendthe QB that i love just like all of the Tom Brady fans out there. And the thing about it is that Tom Brady beat each one of those brothers, yes but they alsobeat him too. Peyton in the AFC Championship game and Eli in the Super Bowl, so there can't be any, "he took them out" talk because they did thesame thing right back at him.

Back
Top Bottom