:::Manning Brothers APPRECIATION Vol. Bloodline:::

Originally Posted by Air273

and to think most people said Eli was a bust, where are the jokes now?

Exactly! Great Point. Everyone that was talking smack about him are now all shut up because he got a ring. The Giants outplayed the Patriots...

The Patriots defense isn't even all that great. The average age on that team is like 38...looool...

in fact he will never even play in another Super Bowl because he is not a play maker

there are only 2 QBs to ever throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter E L I and J O E

its a shame brady wasnt a play maker to do that

Originally Posted by Air273

in fact he will never even play in another Super Bowl because he is not a play maker

there are only 2 QBs to ever throw 2 TDs in the 4th quarter E L I and J O E

its a shame brady wasnt a play maker to do that

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL that's because the Cameras weren't working!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how they beat the RAMS who were arguably the best team that year, but they didn't beat the Giants who everyone is hating on and saying that Eli isa horrible quarterback...
nerd.gif
frown.gif

SPYGATE IS OUT OF COMMISSION!!!

What's with all this hate for Eli and Peyton? Both are great quarterbacks, both have proven it. Tom Brady is not the end all, be all.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

What's with all this hate for Eli and Peyton? Both are great quarterbacks, both have proven it. Tom Brady is not the end all, be all.

Thank You!!! Tom Brady isn't the first or last person to win 3 superbowls. All 3 of their careers are not over...they still got a lot of time...

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

tom bradys team was up 21-3 against peyton last year in the afc championship and they choked then the next year they went 18-0 then choked. please dont ever post again Yea, and Fakin Peyton Manning thru 49 meaningless touchdowns in 04 and played a real team and put up 3 points. Not 10, 17, or 24, but 3 points. Dude couldn't even put a touchdown on the board. Peyton is an arena league quarterback and thats it. I have respect for Eli but none for Peyton. Last year in the playoffs dude threw 3 touchdowns and 8 interceotions. Peyton is an overrated white boy. They make a ton of excuses for dude. No way in the world Peyton would have stood in the middle of that fire storm like Eli did.

Someone is a bitter little sports Homer.

you're not from San jose are you? (Frank)

and the trade worked out for both teams.

Originally Posted by Derrtay

you're not from San jose are you? (Frank)

and the trade worked out for both teams.

Yes I am. My fanhood strong though.
smile.gif

I think the trade worked out for both teams as well. Although I think one would have to side with the Giants for the time being since they did do what allteams hope to achieve and also with Eli at the helm.

Looking back, I don't know if Phillip could have lead the Giants the way Eli has, but can you imagine that Giants D with Merriman on it? It'd bepretty nice.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
roll.gif

okay guys you won the superbowl
but do you honestly, seriously SERIOUSLY think eli is better than Tom Brady?

Who doesn't?
Last time I check Brady had more rings than both brothers COMBINED.

Last time I checked, Brady has more Superbowl losses than both brothers COMBINED.

+1
pimp.gif
...The Colts Dynasty is just starting...If we get Chad Johnson
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...its a wrap..

After actually reading through this ENTIRE thread...I realize that there are more idiots in this forum than I thought
laugh.gif
...How do people even say Peyton Chokes?

Againts the Chargers in the AFC championship game...my son had 400 passing yards,and they still lost,that obviously can't be put on him....Last year inthe AFC championship game...they were down 21-3 AT HALFTIME...they made a hell of a comeback,then went on to the superbowl...and people STILL SAYS HE CHOKES?
roll.gif

Peyton>G.O.A.T

Tom Brady is still better than both these dudes and I ain't even a Brady fan.

Brady has had true bums at WR and was still getting it done.

One season with some weapons and dude rewrote record books.

He just was getting his wig pushed back and still played a solid game.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Brady has had true bums at WR and was still getting it done.

One season with some weapons and dude rewrote record books.

He just was getting his wig pushed back and still played a solid game.

won 3 chips with "bums" but had the all ALL UNIVERSE team and couldnt get it done!!
%+*# BILL BELICHECK

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I'm a Brady fan, and of course he is better than Eli no question, anyone who says otherwise is delusional.
BUT its hard to have that argument with peyton. peyton has managed to be one the best with an alright O-Line
Brady has managed to be one of the best behind a
pimp.gif
O-Line. If peyton was the QB behind the Pats O-line
and Brady was the QB behind the colts O-line.....just think about that.

The downright stupidity in this thread is classic nt S&T. Some of you clowns have no idea what the hell you are talking about
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

The downright stupidity in this thread is classic nt S&T. Some of you clowns have no idea what the hell you are talking about
roll.gif

Really...and what exactly is stupid? I would really like to know your opinion on the whole situation.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

roll.gif
roll.gif

Who doesn't?

Last time I checked, Brady has more Superbowl losses than both brothers COMBINED.

+1
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...its a wrap..

After actually reading through this ENTIRE thread...I realize that there are more idiots in this forum than I thought
laugh.gif

Againts the Chargers in the AFC championship game...my son had 400 passing yards,and they still lost,that obviously can't be put on him....Last year in the AFC championship game...they were down 21-3 AT HALFTIME...they made a hell of a comeback,then went on to the superbowl...and people STILL SAYS HE CHOKES?
roll.gif

Peyton>G.O.A.T

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Peyton Manning in the postseason: 7-7 record with 21 TD 17 INTs....
laugh.gif
at you pointin out Peyton's best playoff performances. In the AFCchampionship game they lost to Billy Volek and Michael Turner, o yeah, Peyton>G.O.A.T
sick.gif

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

roll.gif
roll.gif

Who doesn't?

+1
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...its a wrap..

laugh.gif

Againts the Chargers in the AFC championship game...my son had 400 passing yards,and they still lost,that obviously can't be put on him....Last year in the AFC championship game...they were down 21-3 AT HALFTIME...they made a hell of a comeback,then went on to the superbowl...and people STILL SAYS HE CHOKES?
roll.gif

Peyton>G.O.A.T

Talk about idiots. Peyton has maybe 4 playoff games that should even be mentioned as a good-great performance....You forgot to point out his superbowl yearthat he was +4 INT's to TD's. How convenient
eyes.gif

DSRL-logo.gif

two sport athletes, what more can you say
glasses.gif

but honestly peyton and brady are equal

Originally Posted by ghettokamel1

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

roll.gif

Really...and what exactly is stupid? I would really like to know your opinion on the whole situation.
glasses.gif

Their are members who just troll to bash Brady. This thread has nothing to do with Tom Brady, but these lames are quick to turn it into an A > B thread.The Manning bloodline is appreciated, both have talent and though Peyton has been more successful, Eli is just starting. Members who come in and attempt to rubit in about Brady losing to both Mannings are just salty that he rubbed one out on their sorry $@% squad.

What kills me is Brady is known for his 4th quarter drives winning the Superbowls rather than Adam Vinatieri winning them. When has Brady actually won a big game for his team like Joe Montana has....or hell like Eli Manning has? And yet some consider Brady to be the GOAT.
laugh.gif

And why do we never hear about Brady's failures? Such as throwing a pick against the Colts in their potential game winning drive in last years playoffs. Or his inability to move the ball at the end of the game yesterday. All we hear about is his 4th quarter heroics (which in my mind arent even that impressive due to the fact he did not get them in the endzone), and we never hear about his failures.

In my eyes he has failed almost as much as he has succeeded. And when he did succeed, he needed his kicker to win the game for him.
I agree 100%. I cant stand when people say Tom Brady is the best qb of all time. He's not even the best qb in the NFL right now. When I watch TomBrady i try to look for the greatness that everyone talks about but I just dont see it. His wr are always wide open when he delivers the ball. Half the qbs inthe league can make the plays he does. I just really dont see the greatness of Tom Brady.

i can't believe there is Eli appreciation on NT...a couple months ago this was unfathomable

Back
Top Bottom