:::Manning Brothers APPRECIATION Vol. Bloodline:::

Originally Posted by Lalangan

im happy for Eli...now people will stop saying "omfg Eli is teh sux peyton is 1337"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last time I hecked Peyton Manning had 16000 more passing yards than Tom Brady and over 100 more TD's...

What year did Peyton start playing? Tom?
think that might have something to do with it?

^ 1998... Brady in 2000... 100 TD's and 16,000+ yards, two years difference. So, if Brady throws for 8000 yards and 50 TD's each the next twoseasons....

that's do-able.......if we were playing madden.

peyton on SNL was hilarious...

eli and peyton on SNL would be cool too.

congrats to the mannings...awesome superbowl performance by Eli.

Brady has had a CREW each and every yr he has been in this league. He's more Bradshaw than he is Montana, both great in their own respective ways but thereis an obvious difference... Meanwhile P is Marino with a ring, gotta respect it. IMO baring any injury, he'll go down as thee best ever at his position andI've been saying that since Tenn. I've believed that long
pimp.gif

i don't think you can really compare Manning's stats to Brady's as a benchmark for who is better.

when you look at the offensive weapons Manning has had throughout his career, starting from his rookie season until now... it isn't even close to whatBrady has had to work with.

and when Brady finally got comparable weapons, he had more success than Peyton did (although the Colts weren't in the business of running up the score whenthe game was in hand). so it's pretty tough to argue the stats aspect.

I am not a fan to either team but I was cheering for the Giants and Eli Manning. I could personally identify with Eli because I have two older brothers and Iam some what in their collective shadow so that theme of the little brother becoming great in his own right and establishing his very own identity is somethingthat I enjoyed seeing unfold before everyones' eyes. I did feel a little emotional when Peyton was embracing and talking to his younger brother right afterthe game. Your siblings are the people who you will know all or almost all of your life and one could see the genuine happiness on Peyton's part at seeingEli, whom he has know since he was a baby, do what every quarterback dreams of doing, driving your team down the field and winning the game in the wanningseconds of the Super Bowl.

In addition to that storyline, the game was just amazing, I do not know if we can call it the best Super Bowl ever played but it is one of the best. The gamewas decided in dramatic fashion and it was one of the biggest upsets in sports history. You cannot ask for anything more from a a Super Bowl.

I heard Cooper was suppose to be the best out of them all. He was a dope wide receiver that was gonna catch passes from Peyton at Ole Miss...then the injuryand the dream was over...but the Manning QBrothers held it down...Still would take Tom Brady over both right now...Eli down the road might be crazy......

Originally Posted by LovePham

Their dad never won a superbowl.

As a father, you'd rather see your kids fail miserably, than be better than you?

Of course not.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

^ 1998... Brady in 2000... 100 TD's and 16,000+ yards, two years difference. So, if Brady throws for 8000 yards and 50 TD's each the next two seasons....

THANK YOU!!!
Ummmmmm.........

Let's just compare the stats from the year that Peyton Manning had 49TD's

4557 YARDS PASSING, 49 TD'S AND A 121.1QB RATING...

Marvin Harrison - 86 Rec, 1113 Yds, 15 TD's
Reggie Wayne - 77 Rec, 1210 Yds, 12 TD's
Brandon Stokley - 68 Rec, 1077 Yds, 10 TD's

Also!!!!!!!!!

Edgerrin James - 334 Attempts, 1548 Rushing Yds, and 9 TD's....

Please....Don't give me any BS about Peyton Manning not being the best...

Tom Brady has had a MUCH BETTER defense than the Colts up until these past 2 seasons...

If Tony Dungy ran up the score Bill Belechek style.....Peyton Manning would have the record set at 60+ TD's. BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

mannings are amazing! as we speak, Peyton and Eli are running a train on Giselle!!!

that couldn't happen with their swag combined.

Peyton Manning is a much better looking guy than Tom Brady...(out on a limb here)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

But for real, sometimes Tom Brady looks disgusting...

This is what it comes down to...

Tom Brady was known for taking the team down the field and setting up for a field goal...only a field goal...

Eli Manning took the team the whole field....and scored a TD!!! Not a field goal...Vinatieri won the games because only a kicker can score 3 points and if wecan all recall...the average pts. the Patriots ever won in their Super Bowl appearances was a whopping 3 points...

Says a lot about the team...

The better and more Deserving team won the Super Bowl...and it just so happens that it was by a MANNING...NOT A BRADY!!!!

MANNINGS OVER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

051113_goldberg_manning_vmed4p.widec.jpg
070113_manning_vmed5p.widec.jpg
OPEN YOUR EYES!!!

Another Manning with a title?

sick.gif
at what this is going to mean for our commercial and ad viewing thenext year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

sick.gif
at what this is going to mean for our commercial and ad viewing the next year
laugh.gif
"They're not saying BOO, they're saying MOOOvers"

"Rub some dirt on it"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

sick.gif
at what this is going to mean for our commercial and ad viewing the next year
laugh.gif

Sports Illustrated before the Super Bowl there was a Manning for the first 3 pages (Eli on cover, 2 consecutive Petyon ads). Of course they are funny....but trust that they will deffOD on this now....

When they play each other next year.... 2 weeks straight of media coverage will =
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom