Manchester United Accept 80M Pound Offer From Real Madrid For Ronaldo

unless Real Madrid completely overhaul their back 4, they'll be lucky if they win the Coppa Del Rey.

Barca are still the favorites in La Liga, and their are still a few teams who are more well built for success in the Champion League

Originally Posted by DC1323

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Even without Ronaldo...United will still be a top club.

With 80Mil we can bring some top class players to the club....

Kareem Benzema
nerd.gif
No no! Part of the sale is due to financial burdens Manyoo is facing. They owe something ridiculous like $800 million. I'm sure they're going to buy, but not like that.

(Let me first say that I do NOT support man u. I hate C.Ronaldo)

Personally, I think the "manyoo" era is slowly coming to and end. They spent all kinds of money on Berbs and that's not really working out. He's a great player, but doesn't seem to fit the United mold. You already know Tevez is on his way out. Rooney is in form right now and that's good, but his help is leaving.

But, regardless of who comes and goes, they're the biggest club in the world. They might not be able to replace him, but they can come close. His attitude sucks anyway. I'm glad he's gone.

with that said, I bet they STILL can't beat Barca!
pimp.gif
Messi is still the best player in the world... playing on the best team in the world.

For a second...I thought you were my brother
laugh.gif

Thats true....I forgot about our debt.

Even thought we're in debt, we will still bring in some players.

We might do a swap deal with Lisbon...Nani for Joao Moutinho

we might get: Antonio Valencia or David Silva...

I want David Silva to the club

hopefully we get ATLEAST 75% of the £80m to spend. I also think Kaka' will have more of an impact on madrid than ronaldo. as said beforer in this threadmadrid will need to add defense to their teram if they want to compete.

To the guys going to the game in Washington in August, there's like a 2% chance either Kaka or C. Ronaldo will play. Anyways, its still worth going as theticket prices are pretty good.

As for the Real Madrid match in Toronto...$!#% it...$150+ starting price to see Real Madrid's B squad.

I'm still not ready to "crown" Real Madrid as champions. It remains to be seen if Kaka + C. Ronaldo will be able to play great together. Boththose guys are at their best when they get a lot of touches. Remember Kaka + Ronaldinho + Adriano? That didn't work out very well. Also, I read thisanalogy on soccernet that seems pretty accurate at the moment..."Real Madrid are like a bodybuilder with a great upper body and tooth-pick legs".Their defence needs some serious help.

Despite these moves and the players about to come in, even Real fans will acknowledge that Barca are still the team to beat in Spain.

Anyways, this is the most excited I've been for a season to begin in a while...and this is just the beginning of the summer transfer period.

so when will he join the team? i have a presale code and discount for the toronto game vs real madrid.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

To the guys going to the game in Washington in August, there's like a 2% chance either Kaka or C. Ronaldo will play. Anyways, its still worth going as the ticket prices are pretty good.

As for the Real Madrid match in Toronto...$!#% it...$150+ starting price to see Real Madrid's B squad.

I'm still not ready to "crown" Real Madrid as champions. It remains to be seen if Kaka + C. Ronaldo will be able to play great together. Both those guys are at their best when they get a lot of touches. Remember Kaka + Ronaldinho + Adriano? That didn't work out very well. Also, I read this analogy on soccernet that seems pretty accurate at the moment..."Real Madrid are like a bodybuilder with a great upper body and tooth-pick legs". Their defence needs some serious help.

Despite these moves and the players about to come in, even Real fans will acknowledge that Barca are still the team to beat in Spain.

Anyways, this is the most excited I've been for a season to begin in a while...and this is just the beginning of the summer transfer period.

I completely agree w/ the analogy, but look at Barca. At times, their front players/mids hold the ball so well they never give the team a chance to hold theball. Not only does that frustrate teams and takes them out of "their game," but its hard for every team to score w/out the ball. ( I'm sayingthis knowing damn well that Alves and other backs get very involved in the attack.)

honestly, I don't think Madrid is going to be any stronger than they have been. They have world class players, but so what? Regardless of what people say,part of Utds reason for agreeing to release C.Ronaldo is because he's a cancer to the team. You can look at his actions/body language when the team is downor not playing well and he gives off so much negative energy. He's a very skilled, class player, but not my kind of player.

ON THAT NOTE... taken from soccernet.com

The 24-year-old is expected to sign a six-year contract at the Bernabeu, which means by the final year he would be on £29m-a-year - or £557,000-a-week - which is reportedly 33 times what the average Spaniard earns. And this is in a country which is suffering from high unemployment of over 18%.

It means the player will pocket £107m over the length of his contract. But it would not put him in the top five of the sporting pay league, which is led by golfer Tiger Woods.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

even thoough the 2 best players in the world are on the same team, it doesnt mean they are gonna dominate all club teams.
man u lost to barca in the finals. barca has great players but none that compare to cr and kaka. i have a feeling madrid is becoming the new york yanks.
spend so much money and not be the best in the world.
i wouldnt be suprised to see madrid struggling to win games.
also manu can revive themselves and pick up new young players.
there is a bunch of pros and cons for cr and kaka. but also for manu and madrid.
we just have to wait and find out

united has alot of young players and recently got a Brazilian defender who captained the u-20 squad...they need a start though...i think even ribery would beenough to bring the mto another title and final.

Its been reported here in England today that Man Utd will make all the money from the Ronaldo sale available to Alex Ferguson to buy players.

Man U wont take as big a hit from this sale as alot of people are saying its well known that Ronaldo wasnt a team player and is all about superstardom he sulksand dives alot when things dont go his way and Sir Alex Ferguson always told him the truth no sugar coating and thats why there was always rifts between them.

If the manager of Madrid doesnt win games with this team quickly he will be out I have a feeling the players will be running the team and callin the shots wichdoesnt happen at Man U because Ferguson is a very respected proven Manager and wat he says gos he has proven himself over 25 years wich is a very uniquesituation.

This is not as upsetting as when Beckham was sold for United fans because Beckham never wanted to leave Sir Alex got tired of Posh Spice and the tabloid anticsovershadowing the team and decided hed had enough so they cashed in fans never wanted him to go,it wasnt long before it was forgotten when United signedunknown Portugese winger Christiano Ronaldo nobody had heard of him at that time and look wat hes become so fans trust Sir Alexs decisions he always bouncesback and nobodys bigger than the club.

United dont buy superstars they make them Beckham,Ronaldo,Cantona,Giggs and even Rooney have all become superstars whilst playing at United and the trend willcontinue they have young players in there setup that people havent heard of who will become great players like Fabio and Raphael and Macheda this is wat willkeep United ontop.

Chelsea bought the title a few years back buying in alot of big name players is only for short term success big wages and bigger egos will eventually causeproblems and internal meltdown when everythings running smooth great but wait till there not blowing teams away or losing and well see wat happens.

I also beleive Ronaldos commercial appeal will drop unlike Kaka who is an Adidas athlete Ronaldo will be pictured in mostly Adidas gear meaning nike will loseout because all promotion will have to be shot seperatley from playing footage and also Adidas will cash in from Ronaldo wearing there uniform and shirtsales.The same happened in the UK in reverse when Man Utd became a Nike team Nike put a 20 foot picture of Beckham outside Niketown London cut off above hisboots so no sign of Adidas free advertising.

In conclusion theres no point in having the best player in the wolrd at your club if he doesnt want to be there and understand wat a privalege it is to playfor a club like United so its better to cash in while hes at his ceiling I dont believe he will become a better player at Madrid because everybody will bebending over backwards to make him happy instead of being real.He was nurtured and taught the game at United that made him the superstar player his today andhe should be very grateful after all if it all gos wrong at Madrid the only way is down.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by AnDy YaH DiG

even thoough the 2 best players in the world are on the same team, it doesnt mean they are gonna dominate all club teams.
man u lost to barca in the finals. barca has great players but none that compare to cr and kaka. i have a feeling madrid is becoming the new york yanks.
there is a bunch of pros and cons for cr and kaka. but also for manu and madrid.

-messi_b.jpg

Originally Posted by AnDy YaH DiG

You have lost all your credibility in my eyes.

mab0as.gif

14ui442.jpg

Back
Top Bottom