Manchester United Accept 80M Pound Offer From Real Madrid For Ronaldo

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

but they do not have god.

1403894558_48c150a1f8.jpg

....WORD

Barcelona are still favorites to win the league in my book. Kaka, Ronaldo, Ribery and Villa can't stop other teams from scoring which was Real Madrid'sproblem from last year. All that Barcelona needs to do is get a better and more reliable back line and we can still beat Madrid.

Even without Ronaldo...United will still be a top club.

With 80Mil we can bring some top class players to the club....

Kareem Benzema
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Kareem Benzema
nerd.gif

Benzema, Ibrahimovic, Ribery and Valencia all would like to play for Man Utd.

I predict Kaka will ask for a transfer by the end of the year. All of those egos on one team never works out. Real Madrid of all teams should know this by now.

Let me add to the Messi love fest

610x.jpg

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Kareem Benzema
nerd.gif
No no! Part of the sale is due to financial burdens Manyoo is facing. They owe something ridiculous like $800 million. I'm sure they'regoing to buy, but not like that.

(Let me first say that I do NOT support man u. I hate C.Ronaldo)

Personally, I think the "manyoo" era is slowly coming to and end. They spent all kinds of money on Berbs and that's not really working out.He's a great player, but doesn't seem to fit the United mold. You already know Tevez is on his way out. Rooney is in form right now and that'sgood, but his help is leaving.

But, regardless of who comes and goes, they're the biggest club in the world. They might not be able to replace him, but they can come close. His attitudesucks anyway. I'm glad he's gone.

with that said, I bet they STILL can't beat Barca!
pimp.gif
Messi is stillthe best player in the world... playing on the best team in the world.

wow now lets hope manU can use that $$$ to bring in some top notch players maybe even two with that kind of money

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

From a marketing perspective it's great. But as far as the expectations in terms of results, they can only disappoint.

The scary thing is that they might not be done with buying. Imagine if they get Ribery as well.

No........
eek.gif

i know everyone is saying that its crazy to spend that money on a player (and i agree) but when they player is filling up seats and giving 40% of their imagerights they get their money back in the long run. they know how to market players i.e. beckham. they will always get gate recipts and sell shirts. will ittransend on the field? who knows... but theyre getting back is more than just their money... theyre getting more of a fan base and air time all over the worldwith this news that theyre signing cr7.

Back
Top Bottom