Man Shoots Up Some Teenagers For Skating In Front Of His House! SMH ...Warning

Soooo the dude walked back into his house, took the video out of his surveillance camera, and immediately posted it on YouTube? Damn it feels good to be a Gangstaaa.
1363285_o.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by VietStar

Definitely fake.
ohwell.gif

I mean, dude just walked out with a gun, and before he even shoots it, both of the kids fall...
laugh.gif
i was thinking the same exact thing
laugh.gif
WORD
laugh.gif
They bodies ain't twitching or nuttin, they just fell dead.
roll.gif

I remember hearing something like this on the news. It happened a couple years back, it happened in Southern California. Some of you may call FAKE, but I definitely remember hearing this story and that there was a video.

tired.gif
 Everyones saying this video is fake for their own personal reason. I ain't gonna say it's FAKE or REAL I'd rather let ya'll decide.

1. I work with young children and they DO NOT run when they are scared they naturally FREEZE.

2. As for the video quality theres no sound and no high def. So you cannot rule out how many shots were fired or if the blood was actually leakin.

3. Chilling against someones car like it's yours in front of THEIR house is asking for trouble.

4. The home owner got hit in the face, in front of HIS house with probably HIS family watching. He probably felt they were threatened and to be honest if someone +%%$!! hit you and took stance to square off with you in front of YOUR house with YOUR children running around. Best believe you gonna protect your FAM by any means.

Let me add the other possibilties that:

a. This %$%@ could've happened on this man's last straw of a day.

b. Probably dealt with these adolescent teens before (why do you think he even has a security cam on his house).

c. The guy lined up both shots if you watch closely.

d. If this is old and just coming to NT no wonder there ain't any HEADLINES about it.

/thread

I am going to say fake based on the fact that the date on the video is 1/17/2011. If this just happened last week and there was video this would be all over every new station

Dude got scared at the kids

wont happen in my hood cause....... we aint got guns like THAT

looked like an AR

Back
Top Bottom