Man Shoots Up Some Teenagers For Skating In Front Of His House! SMH ...Warning

Doubt its legit. 
If it is, terrible.

But lets be real, those annoying, rebellious skater kids are too damn annoying.

I wanna believe this but who's gonna shoot some kids in front of their own house with a surveillance camera running?

On the other hand..people are psycho as @##* nowadays. *shrugs*

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I wanna believe this but who's gonna shoot some kids in front of their own house with a surveillance camera running?
this ^

and the reaction of the kid looks 'kinda' real....

Mad fake
Convenient camera
No news
They weren't on his lawn at all technically the street is free space and not his property

first off.. i didnt find that disturbing at all.. secondly seems fake..lastly.. dude stood there after "shotting" hovering around like a video game.

Its a new year and Mr. Wilson been warning Denise about that foolishness. Sad it had to end this way. 
tired.gif

(If real) Judging from the tape dude's were leaning all on his Jeep, then exchanged some words and pushed dude.

Shooting them went a little far, but you NEVER know what someone is dealing with personally...

you catch them on a ad day and pay the price.

edit: bad day

...kids wasn't about that life though, they ran across the line of fire (ran back left)  instead of away (keeping right).

Originally Posted by arrjae2

Originally Posted by AJChick23

this ^

and the reaction of the kid looks 'kinda' real....
Was thinking the same thing.. but the kids obviously would react to the boys possibly fake screaming and then falling in the street, right?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
 @ the three piece homie gave him.

tired.gif
 @ him coming back with the shotty though

....on the real though. had i been a teen in the same situation, when i seen dude break for the door id have kept my eyes on his door as im walking away. these dudes was going to start back skating like everything was gravy.........

Looks real and fake at the same time........I'm going with fake......why? a) Would of been all over the news by now.....b) Unless dude was a sharp shooter or something....must of had some crazy matrix shotty where the bullets split in mid air hitting both of the dudes simultaneously like att data....
roll.gif

Seriously though.....I really hope its fake.

People saying it's fake... Idk, if you look really close at the gun at 1:06-1:08. You can see a flash from the gun.

Back
Top Bottom