MAN LAW *VOL hell naw bruh

Don't mess with a man while he's in the shower. e.g. yanking the shower curtain back while filming to upload to facebook...
smh.gif

MAN LAW

Man Law only applies to men.

If a man did this to you, you have two three options:

1. Kill this man.
2. Move.
3. Kill this man then move far away.

- Never sit next to a male friend at the movies, always leave a seat in between.
- If a female is watching sports with you, you must ask her general knowledge sports questions to determine whether she actually likes sports or is an enemyspy.
- Never ask another male if your clothing makes you look fat.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Man Law only applies to men.

If a man did this to you, you have two three options:

1. Kill this man.
2. Move.
3. Kill this man then move far away.
cool cool this aint happen to me... if so I'd be in county.. anyway let the MANLAW posting begin.

always leave the seat up; if she falls in, then its her own fault
during Football season saturday & sunday are designated football watching days

let your boys know when you rip *%@ in front of them. don't just hit them up and be quiet.

1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following Circumstances: (a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master. (b) The moment Angelina Jolie startsunbuttoning her Blouse. (c) After wrecking your boss's car. (d) When she is using her teeth.

3: Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his buddies.

4: Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

5: If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.

Never take a pic of your shirt off with any other dudes.

Unless you known each other since birth, never wear each other's clothes, shoes

Bros before %%*$, but don't confuse your boy's WOMAN for one. Then you're just #$%@ blocking when trying to enforce this.

-NEVER wet the tip of the blunt, if you do burn off the germs. MAN LAW.
-NEVER drink beer with a straw. MAN LAW.
-If your friend is going to approach a female with a friend you MUST run interference. MAN LAW.

More to come.

Never touch a mans radio when he's driving, if he's listening to Rap, you listen to rap, if he's listening to country, then god damnit you'relistening to country

Manlaw

always allow one empty urinal of separation in restrooms...

some guys till this day fail to realize this.

me: *takes a piss, looks around and sees a random man walk in*
random man: *nods head* wus up man?
me: *notices hes using the urinal next to me*
me: *washes hands with the quickness and leaves immediately*

..Unless you're in prison, never fight naked.

..If a man's fly is down, that's his problem, you didn't see anything.

Every man should watch sportscenter at least once a day

Do not have a conversation at a urinal.

A man purse is still a purse.

More to come....

- Never let some clueless, quasi-creative fratboy define what a real man can, can't, should, or shouldn't do.

MAN LAW.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

- Never let some clueless, quasi-creative fratboy define what a real man can, can't, should, or shouldn't do.

MAN LAW.
GOT DAMNNNNN

SHOTS FIREDDD...

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MAN LAW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ska just shut it down

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

1: Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella.

2: It is OK for a man to cry ONLY under the following Circumstances: (a) When a heroic dog dies to save its master. (b) The moment Angelina Jolie starts unbuttoning her Blouse. (c) After wrecking your boss's car. (d) When she is using her teeth.

3: Any Man who brings a camera to a bachelor party may be legally killed and eaten by his buddies.

4: Unless he murdered someone in your family, you must bail a friend out of jail within 12 hours.

5: If you've known a guy for more than 24 hours, his sister is off limits forever unless you actually marry her.

Never post man laws found on google...Its alright to look, never to take...

MAN LAW.

If you MUST take, then you MUST cite your sources.

MAN LAW.

I HEREBY SUSPEND YOUR MAN CARD FOR 2 WEEKS!!!! SHAME!!! SHAME!!!!

-"I was drunk" is always a perfectly acceptable excuse.

-A man's 'purse' is still a purse

-Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals; law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.

-Every man is Irish on St. Patty's day

Back
Top Bottom