MAN LAW *VOL hell naw bruh

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Do not stick another man's penis in your mouth.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Don't mess with a man while he's in the shower. e.g. yanking the shower curtain back while filming to upload to facebook...
smh.gif

MAN LAW
Whoa whoa whoa.... did this even need to be said?

What kind of hilarious pranks are your buddies pulling?
one of my friends, friends... lol I aint got buddies

Whoa whoa whoa, if there are 6 urinals and 2 stalls, 5 urinals are filled up, and both stalls are in use, there is no way I am waiting just so I can haveseparation, +#*! that... If you gotta piss, you gotta @!#!%+@ piss, especially if I am drunk. All urinal laws apply if this isnt the case... Anyways, here aresome of mine... -No man should ever take longer then 10 seconds looking in the mirror in a public bathroom. -No man shall drop his pants and underwear to theground while taking a leak. -Never drop a #2 in a club except in an emergency -If you bring beer to a party, you must drink your beer first before drinkinganyone else's....unless otherwise permitted by the host. -If you bring beer to a party and need to leave, the beer stays there. -If you open a beer youmust finish it, never leave a "Wounded soldier." -In a bar or club, the guy with the drinks has the right of way. -If a man gets up to grab a beer,he is obliged to get one for any friends who are in need. I have more *%+#%!!, let me finish my resume....

Never ask another man for his number in public.

Keep your infatuation with female television shows or movies to yourself.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

- Never sit next to a male friend at the movies, always leave a seat in between.
i never understood this...nor have i had any friends who followed this rule as well
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Never take a pic of your shirt off with any other dudes.

Unless you known each other since birth, never wear each other's clothes, shoes

Pookieman
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Never admit to other dudes on a message board that you "fap" or in the process of "fapping" or posting pictures hinting that your thinkingabout it
grin.gif

if your lucky enough to find a nice young lady who is considerate enough to let you and your friend beat, never go for dp. the risk of crossing swords is toogreat. MAN LAW .

you should never ask another man for a sip of beer so that you can try it. grab one for yourself and drink it. MAN LAW.

there should never be more than four dudes in a car. MAN LAW.

you should never call a tow truck because you have a flat tire. if you've done this, kill yourself. MAN LAW.

under no circumstances should two men go ice skating or roller blading. MAN LAW.

never try to fit into your girlfriend jeans...MAN LAW

MAN dont flat iron their hair!!!

man dont dress like females, to the point theyre confused of being a female from a distant away.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Never touch a mans radio when he's driving, if he's listening to Rap, you listen to rap, if he's listening to country, then god damnit you're listening to country

Manlaw

qft.....

Originally Posted by onewearz

if your lucky enough to find a nice young lady who is considerate enough to let you and your friend beat, never go for dp. the risk of crossing swords is too great. MAN LAW .

you should never ask another man for a sip of beer so that you can try it. grab one for yourself and drink it. MAN LAW.

there should never be more than four dudes in a car. MAN LAW.

you should never call a tow truck because you have a flat tire. if you've done this, kill yourself. MAN LAW.

under no circumstances should two men go ice skating or roller blading. MAN LAW.
laugh.gif
At the last one. But you know whats funny I ALMOST calledthe tow truck when I got a flat yesterday than thought about it lol. As for a man law...A man should never sit an piss unless hes handling the other biz. Also,a man should never touch another mans sack of dro or drink off there beer.

if your homeboy you riding with is singing (not rapping) a song playing on the radio, you may not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, sing along with him.

you must never fight naked, unless your life or anal virginity is in peril.

never fight over a woman, unless some dude hits YOUR woman.

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Never touch a mans radio when he's driving, if he's listening to Rap, you listen to rap, if he's listening to country, then god damnit you're listening to country

Manlaw

qft.....
Also....Never listen to slow jamz if there is other males and no females in your whip.

Back
Top Bottom