MAN LAW *VOL hell naw bruh

Never put another woman above mom dukes.

Never bother a room mate if he has company. If you honestly did not know and you knocked on his door and walked inside, you have 3 seconds afteryou've seen his lady friend to turn around. Do not interrupt him for the rest of the night and in the morning, you must give a swift apology uponseeing said room mate. Once you're certain the female has left the premises, you can proceed to ask how things went.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

^ touche touche

But I still beg to differ.
Will you be begging to differ when your wifey ends up too drunk to remember whom she slept with the night before?

I think not...

Yun69un wins this debate.

Haha aight...."SneakerHeathen".....a few more tho then I'm done lol

....If you compliment a guy on his six-pack, you'd better be talking about his choice of beer.

....Phrases that may NOT be uttered to another man While lifting weights: a) Yeah, Ba-by, Push it! b) C'mon, give me one more! Harder! c) Another set andwe can hit the showers!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

^ touche touche

Will you be begging to differ when your wifey ends up too drunk to remember whom she slept with the night before?

I think not...

False start! Penalty!

Man laws do not apply to women.

Fail.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

^ touche touche

I think not...

False start! Penalty!

Man laws do not apply to women.

Fail.

laugh.gif
Got me.

do not get on an escalator that is going up right after another man has gotten on..even if there's a lot of people behind you. MAN LAW

If you spill another man's beer, no matter how much or how little, you replace it with the quickness.

Originally Posted by yun69un

do not get on an escalator that is going up right after another man has gotten on..even if there's a lot of people behind you. MAN LAW
tha hell. you takin it a lil bit too far with this one.

- Never enter a bathroom with another male or a group of males.
- Never under any circumstances mention to another male that his mother is a MILF. You can discuss it among other males, but never if those males are relatedto the MILF or if any of those males happens to be her son.
- Never watch a Lifetime movie or the Women's Entertainment channel.
- Never shave your legs, unless you are a swimmer.

Every man should watch sportscenter at least once a day

This doesn't make you a man, just uninformed.

I'm curious to know the ages of people posting. Can't have 16 year olds making man laws,
laugh.gif

use the laws of the bathroom..

if im on the right urinal, you go to the left. if the two ends are occupied u go in the middle. if all 3 are occupied u either a) wait for someone to finish b)go into a stall or c) leave

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Don't mess with a man while he's in the shower. e.g. yanking the shower curtain back while filming to upload to facebook...
smh.gif

MAN LAW
Whoa whoa whoa.... did this even need to be said?

What kind of hilarious pranks are your buddies pulling?

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Great MAN LAW. Think about it. While u on the escalator. A mans +%% may be in ur face as the stairs incline. Only for a split second is it at manhoodlvl.......2X That is a big no no.

If the two ends are occupied, I use the stall or find another washroom.
The Middle is never an option.
2 Urinal washrooms on campus FTL.

Once you're done at the Urinal, YOU'RE DONE! More than 2 shakes you're playing with it

Never Touch a Man's TV Remote, You Watch what he watches.

Originally Posted by cs02132

use the laws of the bathroom..

if im on the right urinal, you go to the left. if the two ends are occupied u go in the middle. if all 3 are occupied u either a) wait for someone to finish b) go into a stall or c) leave
i wish the guy who entered with his 2 year old son at the logans roadhouse bathroom knew that...dude had his kid pee in the sink thinking no onewould know
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Great MAN LAW. Think about it. While u on the escalator. A mans +%% may be in ur face as the stairs incline. Only for a split second is it at manhood lvl.......2X That is a big no no.

i knew i wasn't the only person who did this. its also bad when you're behind a heavy set male/female going up. its a solar eclipse when you get to themiddle 'cause you can't see the light at the other end

Back
Top Bottom