Man Kills Women After Years of Rejection And No Sex

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

let this be a lesson to all of you ladies out there

roll.gif

But RIP to the women that got hit...

Originally Posted by GregOdensBedpan

revenge of the simp

roll.gif

My condolenses goes out 2 the women kill and their families. This dude is a true gangster we should've sent this soldier to the afghan war and put him 2god use on a serious note

Dude straight up was a coward and a loser. 40 year old virgin had all this resentment and took it out on helpless females. What a vagina.

this story is so disturbing to me. NT comin thru with hilarious comments. so ruthless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
like pac said gotta keep ur sense of humor

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i never understood how rejection can drive someone to do this
wouldnt that jus make you try harder? but idk
alien.gif

this aint basketball dude
$%$ is the
alien.gif
for?
cuz i said i dont understand how rejection could cause this
grin.gif
?

The way some of you brothas is in here saying "oh hes not ugly" "he dont look bad" yall shoulda got yall lady gaga on and let him smash

%+@%% disgusting
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

The way some of you brothas is in here saying "oh hes not ugly" "he dont look bad" yall shoulda got yall lady gaga on and let him smash

%+@%% disgusting
smh.gif

laugh.gif

r.i.p to the victims

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i never understood how rejection can drive someone to do this
wouldnt that jus make you try harder? but idk
alien.gif

this aint basketball dude
Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

hes wack! shoulda step his game up!
Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Sodini-200x0.jpg

info on the shirt?

%+@%% disgusting
smh.gif
laugh.gif

%+@%% disgusting
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is an excerpt from his blog......disturbing yet funny:

November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Notlike I give a flying &$(&^$ who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him.Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama's plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man shouldget a young white girl (garden tool) to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negrowench girl for his desires. Bout' time tables are turned on that (# . Besides, dem young white (garden tool) dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they digthe white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it. "Not my little girl", daddysays! (Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white (garden tool). You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each haveone for 3 or 6 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom