6a00d8341c558f53ef0120a4c925b6970b-800wi

That's him? no Ayo but homeboy is not ugly he coulda got plenty of P

Lookin' like a Life-Size Wee Man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ using "life-size" like Wee-Man is an actionfigure or something

RIP to the victims.
laugh.gif
@ some of the comments in here. Dude definitely had something wrong with him.

I just read his blog.... man this guy was bitter, mainly due to his parent though, but still that did not justified him taking other life with him. The dudelife was a mess if only someone found this blog earlier and report it to a police this would of been prevented.

Here's his blog, interesting read... get to know what was going on in this guy head before the catastrophe

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/05/sodini.pdf

i never understood how rejection can drive someone to do this
wouldnt that jus make you try harder? but idk
thats a scary situation and terrible story

Originally Posted by cangn

I just read his blog.... man this guy was bitter, mainly due to his parent though, but still that did not justified him taking other life with him. The dude life was a mess if only someone found this blog earlier and report it to a police this would of been prevented.

Here's his blog, interesting read... get to know what was going on in this guy head before the catastrophe

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/05/sodini.pdf
I'm reading his blog at work... my man really needed a shoulder to lean on or something...

This is just so sad and tragic. No matter how lonely, sad, or neglected he felt, he is a dispicable and abominable human being to do what he did.

It is a different case, but it reminds me of the shooting in 1989 at the University of Montreal. A bitter loner psychotic 25 year old man who blamed"feminists" for a series of failed career starts and lost jobs, committed a massacre at the engineering school and killed 14 women and wounded about13 in a span of 20 minutes. Then turned the gun on himself. His tactic was methodological since he was targeting women. He actually walked through the hallwaysand classrooms, separating men and women, letting the men run and gunning down the women. He was shouting that he wants the women and that he hates feminists.He even stopped to reload his rifle to continue the slaughter. Such an abhorrent and atrocious crime.

There definitely needs to be even more awareness about the roots of violence against women. My thoughts are with the families' of those women who werekilled and wounded.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

smh.gif
My dude had the ultimate blue balls. He had no right to do that. He should have just paid for some (()).

thats by far the worst blue ball story i heard. dude was loyal and no poonani!?!? she had it coming lol

cant believe this plot was broadcasted on his blog, atleast one person should have read what was goign on

I read through his blog in the article, that was a seriously disturbed individual who came across cool and collective to observers. We could be working orliving next to someone just like that, crazy.

Reading the blog, it looks to me like it barely had anything to do with the guys sexlife, and more to do with the fact that he is obvioulsy off his rocker. Hecouldn't get laid because he was freakin crazy, and crazy is why he decided to shoot up the gym.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

i never understood how rejection can drive someone to do this
wouldnt that jus make you try harder? but idk
thats a scary situation and terrible story

Rejection didn't drive him to do it, being crazy did. The rejection just fueled the fire and gave him a something to focus his crazy on...

Back
Top Bottom