MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Being reported that at one point the plane soared about 45,000 feet and that:
An Asia-based pilot of a Boeing 777-200, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to reporters, said an ascent above the plane's service limit of 43,100 feet, along with a depressurized cabin, could have rendered the passengers and crew unconscious, and could be a deliberate maneuver by a pilot or hijacker.

I really think at this point. Malaysian govt is hiding something.

I really wish the plane was just stranded somewhere and ALL people are alive including those infants :frown:

BiuegmNCAAAo8jy.png

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000008

Lol! Some of you really still believe some dudes in a cave, (taliban, or whatever term you want to give them) hijacked those planes on 9/11 and plunged into the towers!?

Smdh, the gov't got it good. "just throw em anything...they will believe it."

Jesus, just started watching Anderson Cooper and details we are getting is very disturbing man. :smh:

This whole mystery is just so sad now.

Lol! Some of you really still believe some dudes in a cave, (taliban, or whatever term you want to give them) hijacked those planes on 9/11 and plunged into the towers!?

There's enough stupidity in this thread already. Please don't add anymore.

that first 15 words speak volumes.

he and the dude who repped him shouldnt reproduce. 

Last edited:
Being reported that at one point the plane soared about 45,000 feet and that:

An Asia-based pilot of a Boeing 777-200, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to reporters, said an ascent above the plane's service limit of 43,100 feet, along with a depressurized cabin, could have rendered the passengers and crew unconscious, and could be a deliberate maneuver by a pilot or hijacker.

That's how the golfer Payne Stewart died. Everyone in the cabin was pasted out and the plane was just cruising for a while before it ran outta fuel and crashed.

Sad part was people found out while the plane was still in the air. Could imagine how his wife felt knowing her husband was trapped in a plane, hours away from crashing to his death :smh:

The guy posts nonsense in every thread in participates in.

malaysia needs to check the pilot and copilot's house if they haven't already to determine suicide intentions or not

I see you still have a thing for me buddy. Get lost or block me.

You need more things to do with your idle time.

You too can keep believing the govt didn't do it as well, ok?

Btw I'm glad you got rid of that old avatar though. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
How about sticking to the thread topic? Take your schizophrenic delusions to LunaticOutpost.com

Last edited:
Malaysia Airlines official says there are 8 life raft with emergency kit on MH370, capable to sustain 290 passengers basic needs for 7 days, in a meeting with passenger's families in Beijing. Phoenix News.

The amount of stupidity in this thread is so amazingingly humorous.

Just when you think,' wow that might be the dumbest thing I've read today'

Scroll down just to see a more ignorant response, it's like a competition.

Malaysia Airlines official says there are 8 life raft with emergency kit on MH370, capable to sustain 290 passengers basic needs for 7 days, in a meeting with passenger's families in Beijing. Phoenix News.

That's assuming absolutely perfect conditions though. The middle of the Indian Ocean probably doesn't fit that bill.

It wasn't suicide. There were 2 pilots unless they both wanted to commit it.

Its all aliens
Or a
Hijack

I see you still have a thing for me buddy. Get lost or block me.

You need more things to do with your idle time.

You too can keep believing the govt didn't do it as well, ok?

Btw I'm glad you got rid of that old avatar though. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Stop repping yourself.

Shah's YouTube account also shows an interest in videos dealing with atheism, frustration at Malaysian politics, and an appreciation of American comedians including Louis C.K. and Sarah Silverman.

how do they know this and wouldn't that be suspect? Malaysia needs to at the very least probe their homes

Stop repping yourself.

^ I don't know what you are talking about and you sound immature. Get back to the topic or believing the gov't had no involvement.

You are giving me too much attention. Get lost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom