MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Any nt'ers from malaysia? What are ppl saying over there?

Last edited:
Something's up with the Malaysian gov't. They reported a few days ago that they searched the pilot's home, now on CNN, malaysian gov't is saying they haven't.

Last edited:
Enh, I'm no terrorist, but to say that they're fiscally poor is probably a reach. The image of a terrorist living in a cave comes to mind because that's what we've been conditioned to view them as. But there's money there somewhere when it comes to the bigger cells and better known groups.

Exactly, he needs to stop looking at those old 9/11 clips of a bearded men in caves. They hijacked 4 planes that day and followed through with their plan. Took control of the plane and did what they intended to. How can people who are "fiscally poor" get the funding for the education, aand training needed to simultaneously do this?

I didn't realize you guys thought terrorists were dumb cavemen with no IQ and no money

Exactly. The amount of money being funded to support terroists cells is no joke. These people have an agenda, and are getting support and backing from others who feel the same way.

That's possible they were also talking about how the hi jackers could have told the pilot to fly it somewhere which was impossible because of not enough fuel and they ended up crashing in the Indian ocean.

Doubt that, if they hijack a plane all of that is planned out. They wouldn't try to go somewhere the if plane didn't have enough fuel. They know how much it has, and how far it could get them. Hell, they don't need the pilot anyway, they can fly the planes themselves.

look up Silkair flight 185 from 1997

Not saying this is the same situation but its been done before, allegedly

That is crazy :smh:. Big cover up, all so the people wouldn't be afraid to fly, feel bad for the families of the lost. Big slap in the face. How ****** up is that pilot? Suicide is a selfish thing because the people you leave behind will suffer, but hey that is your life and if you aren't happy then you do what you have to do. But your decision shouldn't be imposed on others :smh:. That is just crazy.

The airline is about to cough up some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to the family

For what? We don't even know what happened.

Something's up with the Malaysian gov't. They reported a few days ago that they searched the pilot's home, now on CNN, malaysian gov't is saying they haven't.

Last edited:
US officials probing whether lithium batteries in the cargo could've brought it down.

I would so love to be a CIA./FBI agent...gathering info on the passengers, piecing together the puzzle of what's really going on.

Bill Clinton did say that those of us in our 30s would see "aliens" in our lifetime....AS FAR FETCHED AS IT SEEMS.

Where is Jack to make sense of this all.

US officials probing whether lithium batteries in the cargo could've brought it down.

Time to ban all batteries on flights now...:rolleyes

:lol: **** reminds me of that skit from The Chappelle Show when Dave was Black President Bush....

"He went to Africa and bought some yellow cake!....They had aluminum tubes! Aluminum!!"

Time to ban all batteries on flights now...:rolleyes

:lol: **** reminds me of that skit from The Chappelle Show when Dave was Black President Bush....

"He went to Africa and bought some yellow cake!....They had aluminum tubes! Aluminum!!"

"pray to god he don't drop that ****"

I would so love to be a CIA./FBI agent...gathering info on the passengers, piecing together the puzzle of what's really going on.

Bill Clinton did say that those of us in our 30s would see "aliens" in our lifetime....AS FAR FETCHED AS IT SEEMS.

Where is Jack to make sense of this all.

Link/vid when he said it?

I got you...here it is...
nthat.gif

are you serious?
:lol: Yep. Emotional distress as a starter. If there are workers comp lawsuits that are from stress, I'm sure you can do the math. The amount of lawsuits will be mind blogging. There are employees on that flight that boarded for job purposes. Companies will be sued. In turn, the airlines would be sued.

laugh.gif
Yep. Emotional distress as a starter. If there are workers comp lawsuits that are from stress, I'm sure you can do the math. The amount of lawsuits will be mind blogging. There are employees on that flight that boarded for job purposes. Companies will be sued. In turn, the airlines would be sued.
If you get workers comp for emotional stress that's because the company was found to deliberately and directly impose a situation on you that caused that stress.

I dont know how they're gonna put that type of blame directly on Malaysia.  Only way you would even have remotely a case for that is if they found out the Malaysian government shot down the plane themselves but even in that case you could have an argument for them defending themselves against a potential threat.

If you get workers comp for emotional stress that's because the company was found to deliberately and directly impose a situation on you that caused that stress.

I dont know how they're gonna put that type of blame directly on Malaysia.  Only way you would even have remotely a case for that is if they found out the Malaysian government shot down the plane themselves but even in that case you could have an argument for them defending themselves against a potential threat.

Doesn't have to be the company it can be a solitary person that causes emotional stress on another i.e. a manager.

Doesn't have to be the company it can be a solitary person that causes emotional stress on another i.e. a manager.
that's what I meant by "company" because the "company" itself as an entity can't cause you that stress but it will be responsible for the individual or individuals who did.

in this case though I still dont see how that could happen.

Pretty much it. I handle this all the time at work. I probably have 30 or so pending lawsuits from former employees or current employees for emotional or "non legitimate" claims.

Our lawyers are eating very well as a result. I won't discuss details as to derail from the thread. I agree that lawsuits are def coming given how easy it is to file them.

Pretty much it. I handle this all the time at work. I probably have 30 or so pending lawsuits from former employees or current employees for emotional or "non legitimate" claims.

Our lawyers are eating very well as a result. I won't discuss details as to derail from the thread. I agree that lawsuits are def coming given how easy it is to file them.
the question isn't if someone will file, people file for everything under the sun, question is will they get anything ??

it's hard to see Malaysia having to pay for currently the most likely scenario which is a terrorist or rogue pilot hijacking their plane. Which is hard to see.

Last edited:
Lol the fact there trying to bring batteries into this is hilarious. The plane went in a complete different direction for 5 hours but yea batteries exploded and made it crash.

They're saying on CNN now that the plane changed directions MULTIPLE times and had very dramatic changes in altitude multiple times.

It really seems now that this guy was trying to avoid detection and cover his trail in order to attempt landing at a certain destination.

Last edited:
something strange happened with that plane.. i agree something is up somebody knows something.. no plane just disappears without any trace

Back
Top Bottom