MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

but hijacking for what? Ransom? Jihad? If hijacking was the case, someone would proudly take responsibility by now.
Ransom or Jihad , maybe it went wrong and they crashed or maybe they landed and they're waiting to see how to play this and organize their next move.

The pilot could've been apart of the hijack or they could've took control of the cockpit and forced the pilot to do what they said.
I didn't consider that someone could have forced the pilots. But it still seems too farfetched. We'll see eventually.

I didn't consider that someone could have forced the pilots. But it still seems too farfetched. We'll see eventually.
but why do you think suicide is more likely ?? Why would you fly that far to commit suicide ?? You dont think the other pilot would've noticed ??? It would be much easier to just take it down the second the other pilot goes on a bathroom break because he sure as hell is gonna notice you've turned around.

Plus they were already going into a communications dead zone when they turned the power off, if you were about lose communication any way you could've easily went down in that area with no one trying to reach you.

you positive? I read that the pings stopped over water so they couldn't have landed on ground
to my knowledge I haven't heard anyone say that they knew where the plane was when it sent the pings.  They haven't even publicly said yet if the satellite that was receiving the pings even actually connected to it to get the information from the plane.

but why do you think suicide is more likely ?? Why would you fly that far to commit suicide ?? You dont think the other pilot would've noticed ??? It would be much easier to just take it down the second the other pilot goes on a bathroom break because he sure as hell is gonna notice you've turned around.

Plus they were already going into a communications dead zone when they turned the power off, if you were about lose communication any way you could've easily went down in that area with no one trying to reach you.

****** killing themselves everyday b. 
laugh.gif
 But maybe pilot was just debating it for a long time. Apparently the 2 went on lots of flights together and could have been thinking eff all this.  Can't rule it out.

Last edited:
looking to blame the pilot now? SMH

i mean if the pilot did do it, happen to think he was forced to?

whats the next excuse?

whats the next excuse?
well who are else are we gonna blame ?? either the pilot flew the plane off course deliberately or he was forced to ....

what other explanation is there ?? aliens ??

all the experts have pretty much said they've almost ruled out any technical failures in the plane.

whats the next excuse?

So you're throwing the possibility of pilot suicide completely out the window because? Nobody has any concrete idea of wtf happened n your expert a** over here shaking your head lol ****

im saying to blame the pilot by saying he committed suicide? :lol: :lol: :lol:

so stupid

doubt they even have a shred of evidence of him every having any issue in his life or suicidal thoughts.

I'm not saying the pilot is to blame...all I was saying is that it could be a possibility. Right now we have all of these questions and no answers. At this point you really can't rule out anything until the plane is found and the black box is recovered.

Right now none of us know what happened and we all have our theories. I don't see the problem with people looking at every possible scenario until the truth is out.

I'm not saying the pilot is to blame...all I was saying is that it could be a possibility. Right now we have all of these questions and no answers. At this point you really can't rule out anything until the plane is found and the black box is recovered.

Right now none of us know what happened and we all have our theories. I don't see the problem with people looking at every possible scenario until the truth is out.

agreed

This may be something we'll never know the truth about what happened smh

I really wish deep down it was some crazy alien **** though

Last edited:
^ was that before the flight or just random pics? Because if so son looks faded

Look guys for the 3rd time if a plane that if crashed into the water it doesn't just go splash, right into the water,.it will break apart into pieces on contact and explode.

With that being said they know dang well it didn't crash into the water since no debris,no blips on satellites or Rader, no nothing. But they are still searching just for the family

Look guys for the 3rd time if a plane that if crashed into the water it doesn't just go splash, right into the water,.it will break apart into pieces on contact and explode.

With that being said they know dang well it didn't crash into the water since no debris,no blips on satellites or Rader, no nothing. But they are still searching just for the family

This

if it crashed in the middle of the Indian ocean then Radar wouldn't pick it up , and they are just now starting to look over the MASSIVE area that is the Indian Ocean so you're not gonna find debris right away.

there's nothing definitive yet saying that they couldn't have crashed in the Indian Ocean or some other places.

I actually wasn't trying to be funny. They look actually closed not just small. It looks like the eyes were photoshopped closed also imo. To maybe counter optical recognition of some sort?

Back
Top Bottom