MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

This **** got me nervous. i make the 777
mean.gif
What's going on at Boeing? I know they're sweating bullets.

[QUOTE url="/t/585734/malaysia-loses-contact-with-plane-carrying-239/330#post_20046519"]
This **** got me nervous. i make the 777 :smh:

[/quote]

Hell if i know :lol: they don't tell us ****.

This **** got me nervous. i make the 777
mean.gif

Whats your thought or feeling towards whats happened here? Ppl saying it vanished etc, you know more then us im assuming as far what the plane has on board for tracking etc. Listening too opinions ;-)

I'm sure there's some concern, but with everything on the table at this point, they know there's a chance it ain't on them. It's like the plane that hit the runway in San Fran last year (also a 777). That was pilot error. That ain't on the manufacturer.

Then the government/military is in on what happened.
That is highly possible but I'm sure there is some sort of surveillance that is out there that isn't being shared with the public to keep things under wraps.

But those surveillance satellites would literally have to be positioned right above that spot and doing surveillance at that moment. People have this warped idea of what surveillance satellites do. They don't just constantly videotape every corner of the Earth, in case of the remote chance we lose a friggin' airliner, just so we can just "go to the tape" (so to speak). The satellites are essentially on "assignment". That assignment may actually be to constantly survey the Earth, for weather related purposes, ocean currents, etc. There's nothing on any satellite that would help in this case.

Thanks for clearing that up. I just figured there were satellites taking images like how google got theirs for the maps.

But if that's the case then what's the point of this?

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014?source=malaysia

Are these recent images that digitalglobe has taken?

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/585734/malaysia-loses-contact-with-plane-carrying-239/330#post_20046550"]
Hell if i know :lol: they don't tell us ****.
:lol:  typical practice.
[/quote]

Yeah, but the plane was sent out in 2002. So at this point its on the Airlines to make sure the plane is in working order. Boeing provides the airlines everything they need to make sure the plane is 100% the way it should be.

Some of the "theories" in here are so asinine. Especially the one about the 777 dropping nukes for N. Korea, give me a break :rolleyes :stoneface:

Yeah, but the plane was sent out in 2002. So at this point its on the Airlines to make sure the plane is in working order. Boeing provides the airlines everything they need to make sure the plane is 100% the way it should be.
I don't fault Boeing, however, you know the finger pointing has been going on since news came out about the missing plane.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/585734/malaysia-loses-contact-with-plane-carrying-239/360#post_20046605"]

I don't fault Boeing, however, you know the finger pointing has been going on since news came out about the missing plane.
[/quote]

it is what it is. people want answers now and the 787 didn't help Boeing at all

Exactly, how does a commercial airliner vanish from PRIMARY radar exactly?
Guys the airplane can fly below radar which they said it have. If you fly below so many feet a radar cannot pick up the planes location as such with 9/11

and it is not in the ocean, debris would have been everywhere.

Exactly, how does a commercial airliner vanish from PRIMARY radar exactly?

Guys the airplane can fly below radar which they said it have. If you fly below so many feet a radar cannot pick up the planes location as such with 9/11

Theres islands and **** we haven't discovered. a little bit of wreckage won't be easy to find at all

Last edited:
Was reading an article on yahoo talking about all these different theories, and came across something crazy. In Malay words, MH means masih hilang, which means "still missing". Typed it into google and another website came up and pointed something else out as well. So MH370, MH- masih hilang mean "still missing", "3" stands for March, "7" for the day of the month it was lost, but it was the 8th in Malaysia at the time, and then "0" means no, no radar, no signal, no news. Most likely has nothing to do with it, but just reading that was creepy.

So where is it if it isn't in the ocean :lol: ?

And if it flew that far below the radar, wouldn't someone, anyone had seen it ?

If it's in the ocean, one possibility could be that rogue waves have submerged every single piece of the plane. It happens alot to planes and ships in the bermuda triangle.

Was reading an article on yahoo talking about all these different theories, and came across something crazy. In Malay words, MH means masih hilang, which means "still missing". Typed it into google and another website came up and pointed something else out as well. So MH370, MH- masih hilang mean "still missing", "3" stands for March, "7" for the day of the month it was lost, but it was the 8th in Malaysia at the time, and then "0" means no, no radar, no signal, no news. Most likely has nothing to do with it, but just reading that was creepy.

Or the "0" means NO SURVIVORS...dun dun dun.

Theres islands and **** we haven't discovered. a little bit of wreckage won't be easy to find at all
OMG you know what I mean. we would see it via satellite etc.....

Everyone jumping to the conclusion that the Malaysian Airlines or plane had some sort of malfunction need to stop w/that nonsense immediately. Please explain why the flight started northeast (which it was supposed to), turned around, passed by numerous airports and headed west?

Do I have to draw out an example?

Plane leaves Phoenix headed for Denver, turns around & authorities (knuckleheads) now have thoughts that the plane might be in the area of San Diego.

This point to a hijacking. No other scenario given the facts.

So where is it if it isn't in the ocean
laugh.gif
?

That is the million dollar question homie!

Not really especially not over the sea, If hijackers landed it on ground there is lots of vacant jungles and areas it could land under the radar where nobody would have seen it

That is the million dollar question homie!

Not really especially not over the sea, If hijackers landed it on ground there is lots of vacant jungles and areas it could land under the radar where nobody would have seen it

because runways are just chilling in the middle of jungles :lol: this is a 777 were talking about. not your grandpas bush plane

Can we not with these 2pac is still alive because 6/2 = 3 type theories
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom