MALAYSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH PLANE CARRYING 239

Everyone jumping to the conclusion that the Malaysian Airlines or plane had some sort of malfunction need to stop w/that nonsense immediately. Please explain why the flight started northeast (which it was supposed to), turned around, passed by numerous airports and headed west?

Do I have to draw out an example?

Plane leaves Phoenix headed for Denver, turns around & authorities (knuckleheads) now have thoughts that the plane might be in the area of San Diego.

This point to a hijacking. No other scenario given the facts.

I agree.

because runways are just chilling in the middle of jungles
laugh.gif
this is a 777 were talking about. not your grandpas bush plane
Actually there are.many abandon airports from vietnam war right on the edge of the land and remember it was late night dark outside. plane probably had no lights

Actually there are.many abandon airports from vietnam war right on the edge of the land and remember it was late night dark outside. plane probably had no lights

Any runways left over are either still in use (in some way), or completely unusable. Regardless, they're not big enough. Hell, most airports can't handle much more than a 737, if that. Only major airports can handle jumbo jets.

Any runways left over are either still in use (in some way), or completely unusable. Regardless, they're not big enough. Hell, most airports can't handle much more than a 737, if that. Only major airports can handle jumbo jets.
Correct. That's why the 757, 767, and higher ups are at major airports as you indicated. The smaller aka connecting airports are for super 80s and smaller ones.

There's a pending lawsuit at lax airport for poor construction of the concrete runway dthat was redone just a couple of years ago causing parts of the runway to be unusable. I can only imagine trying to land this jet in a jungle :lol:

The 777 is big no doubt, but it's not that hard to conceal. I worked on the airfield and sometimes it would take a while to find a particular aircraft since there are so many hangars and remote areas.

I'm truly curious to see how this will pan out. I believe the airlines is owned by the government. If it were a privately owned airlines, this incident probably would've crippled the firm.

i really think the authorities are hiding some stuff/facts that are not being shared to the media :nerd:

Actually runway length and take off has to do with weight, if you dump a large amount of fuel you can land a 747 on a runway 5,000 feet, a 777 technically can land on a runway less than 5,000.

For example:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/21/travel/kansas-cargo-plane-wrong-airport/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/southwe...rong-airport-say-runway-lights-confused-them/

Correct. That's why the 757, 767, and higher ups are at major airports as you indicated. The smaller aka connecting airports are for super 80s and smaller ones.

There's a pending lawsuit at lax airport for poor construction of the concrete runway dthat was redone just a couple of years ago causing parts of the runway to be unusable. I can only imagine trying to land this jet in a jungle :lol:

The 777 is big no doubt, but it's not that hard to conceal. I worked on the airfield and sometimes it would take a while to find a particular aircraft since there are so many hangars and remote areas.

I'm truly curious to see how this will pan out. I believe the airlines is owned by the government. If it were a privately owned airlines, this incident probably would've crippled the firm.
im thinking if a pilot landed on plane on water, couldnt one do it on a crappy run way? who cares what condition the plane is in after as long that it touched down?

the plane 'vanished' in a similiar manner. And finding the wreckage took years.

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2014/03/11/missing-flight-search
air france crash was over remote and very deep waters. Not the case for MH
they've been searching in the wrong place for the past couple of days. Latest news is saying the malaysians recieved signals from the plane as late as an hour past what was previously reported. The plane could have gone off course as close as going to india. 

this thing crashed and the people who are/where supposed to be keeping track of it did a half *** job. 

Was reading an article on yahoo talking about all these different theories, and came across something crazy. In Malay words, MH means masih hilang, which means "still missing". Typed it into google and another website came up and pointed something else out as well. So MH370, MH- masih hilang mean "still missing", "3" stands for March, "7" for the day of the month it was lost, but it was the 8th in Malaysia at the time, and then "0" means no, no radar, no signal, no news. Most likely has nothing to do with it, but just reading that was creepy.
Yo everytime some **** goes down I swear one of these numbers things comes out and they always fit perfectly

Conspiracy or no conspiracy that **** is creepy as hell man 
laugh.gif

maruseesu2.png

http://time.com/20592/mh370-nourmohammadi-iran-malaysia/

Dude with the stolen passport was just a regular kid man. I'm starting to highly doubt terrorism was at play here.

Link to his FB: https://www.facebook.com/pouria.nourmohammadi
Maybe the terrorist(s) weren't the guys with stolen passports?  I know it's natural to focus immediately on the things/people that are suspect or out of place.  But it isn't like all terrorists are required to have stolen passports.  
laugh.gif

^^
correct me if im wrong...

Dudes with the stolen passports aren't linked to any terrorist groups.. they were just trying to get to their mom at Munich if im not mistaken

+ a NT member previously mentioned his parents used stolen passports just so people wont know they were american

your wrong many and this have been confirmed

^^
correct me if im wrong...

Dudes with the stolen passports aren't linked to any terrorist groups.. they were just trying to get to their mom at Munich if im not mistaken

+ a NT member previously mentioned his parents used stolen passports just so people wont know they were american
Indeed.  

I'm just saying that I wouldn't rule out terrorism simply because the guys with stolen passports were found to be regular dudes.  

In that case, the airplane kept sending signals even while going down. This thing just vanished with no trace.
the plane 'vanished' in a similiar manner. And finding the wreckage took years.

http://hereandnow.wbur.org/2014/03/11/missing-flight-search

They found wreckage within 5 days, it took 2 years to locate the black boxes.

Indeed.  

I'm just saying that I wouldn't rule out terrorism simply because the guys with stolen passports were found to be regular dudes.  

true.. really cant rule out any possible causes without having any solid evidence

cant imagine how hard it is for the families of the passengers still waiting for answers

Back
Top Bottom