Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Good game lambs...best run D huh haha

haha.. it wasn't your running that won that game.. and yes the best run d/d-line in the game..

i'm not accusing you of anything it was just weird that the game started to freeze when i threw that pass and my man was WIDE OPEN.. i mean like it froze when i snapped it.. then it was good.. then froze once the ball was in the air.. he couldn't make a play but was wide open!!! just saying.. or when your running back was stopped in the backfield and somehow gained an extra 4 yards..

good game though.

haha.. it wasn't your running that won that game.. and yes the best run d/d-line in the game..

i'm not accusing you of anything it was just weird that the game started to freeze when i threw that pass and my man was WIDE OPEN.. i mean like it froze when i snapped it.. then it was good.. then froze once the ball was in the air.. he couldn't make a play but was wide open!!! just saying.. or when your running back was stopped in the backfield and somehow gained an extra 4 yards..

good game though.
Or when I was in the goaline about to score and it frooze and ended up at the one ? Or when I threew it to Julius Thomas on fourth and had to do the quick x x and it made me throw it faster ... same issues I had to deal with bro ... It's like when teams try to blame the refs for their loss but in this version it's the "glitch" that I was hit with as well ...

Last edited:
Your welcome then .. He was tough but that's only because my best receiver was "suspended"

Anyone wanna play a game?

Wish you asked this like a hour ago. :lol: Let's run a non-leaguer tomorrow sometime.

Good game @DanyoSahn
 can't believe that Rodgers fumbled there. Guess I was due to catch a bad break. 

Damn, didn't want a Eagles win. I'm legit shook about this playoff picture

I sincerely hope you have your playoff spot locked up by Week 15, otherwise I'm taking you out with me if I don't make it! :lol: :pimp: :evil:

Bills won?

Nah, lost 9-7.

Good game @DanyoSahn
 can't believe that Rodgers fumbled there. Guess I was due to catch a bad break. 

good game man. I needed that W on the road. :pimp:

my schedule is looking tough. hopefully I can finish the season on a high note.

Needed you to lose, kinda wanted it to happen too :lol: (nothing personal, just needed it for the standings), but good *** win breh. :nthat:

Damn, didn't want a Eagles win. I'm legit shook about this playoff picture

I sincerely hope you have your playoff spot locked up by Week 15, otherwise I'm taking you out with me if I don't make it! :lol: :pimp:
9schvo.jpg

I might lose a couple of games on purpose now so you have something to play for. With that scenario the game would be one for the ages

Updates playoff standings please ???

I'm hoping to sneak in

Last edited:
yvespo3 yvespo3 It really would be a legendary hype to that game if I do somehow crawl back into the thick of things lol...I think we already got the most anticipated game of the rest of the season locked up given our recent banter in here :lol: :lol:

Updates playoff standings please ???

I'm hoping to sneak in

I'll give y'all a end of day update in a few. Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom