Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

man this thread alone makes me wanna cop a PS4 and join yall league

the Xbox 1 league is |I

:lol: Come join us famb!! Pretty sure we'll have at least one opening by time season 2 rolls around!

Ooooh wee steelers are going to be a test for the Titans to see if we are playoff ready...can locker come back from a bad week?

Excited for you my man!! Enjoy that primetime limelight :pimp:

And turns out I won't be missing the streams today after all...YES!!! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

It's a rule now. Thanks.

Guys, just so you know those cap penalties are going to hit you. And you'll be too broke to resign the big money players.

Was thinking that myself..if they dropped them they still wouldn't be able to sign them :lol:

Should have just let them do it lulz

Last edited:
Team at full strength now, Lavonte back this week 
pimp.gif

Wasn't even thinking about staying around for a second season but with how good this league has been I definitely will try to now. Just have to resign people, and I have no idea how to work the cap :lol: :smh:

gg titans...kinda felt like a lobby game with the same few plays over n over but other than that it was fun.

and the damn fumbles....smh

Steelers && Titans was a Top 3 stream that I've seen this season!!! Great game on both sides, hellacious hits everywhere!!! All those ebbs && flows :lol:...felt like the old AFC Central days!! :pimp: Great game to both teams.

Last edited:
GG steel city...you singlehandedly demolished my playbook smh...I lost locker and my pass game at the same time...I was sitting over here wondering how I can pull off something next..

I hope locker isn't gone for long

Converted a big 3rd down and of course a damn fumble....I realy felt I was about to get a td too, momentum just changed after that.

think there was 5 total fumbles and my team couldn't recover 1...da hell

Steelers, I was definitely rooting against you. :lol:

Got Jets tomorrow. Hoping to continue this win streak.

I'm jelly at all those shootouts. I keep having defensive battles.

Back
Top Bottom