Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Oh ok, in that case Hulk's settings may have differed a bit then.

glad you guise are keeping up with the league so far :pimp:

The last 2 years i joined, it didn't last as long. I'll join if there is another one after this season.

Yo, these early AFC games have more than delivered!! :wow: :pimp:

Good game Colts, Pats. Thought Brady was gonna get it done there at the end...

Colts quietly 1.5 games out of 1st in AFCS :nerd:

Who's next to give us a thriller today?? :smokin

Last edited:
glad you guise are keeping up with the league so far :pimp:

The last 2 years i joined, it didn't last as long. I'll join if there is another one after this season.

I'd be shocked if a 2nd season didn't happen, based on the activity in this thread/league :lol:. More than welcome to enter the fray for Round 2 :pimp:

A cards I'm ready let's get this game in before I go in tonight cuz I won't be on again til tomorrow cuz I don't get off til 7am

I thought it was Thursday?
no Its Tuesday at 10 Thursday at 10 and Sunday at 10

:smh: damn, looks like my game might be simmed. Please let me win with no injuries [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Man I wasn't for the adjusting the ints but after this game my god something needs to be done I had 6 ppl with 12 break ups where like 8 were definite ints not taking away from the cards but damn man that game pissed me off 3-3 the entire way til the 4th lol bs wake me up when next season starts

Back
Top Bottom