Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

HEADING INTO TUESDAY'S GAMES...

The Dolphins and Steelers are currently tied for 1st in AFC with MIA winning 9-7 vs. Bills...Steelers play tomorrow at Titans.

Tennessee would repossess #4 spot in AFC && AFCS lead from Texans by virtue of H2H tiebreaker if they can knock off conference leading Pittsburgh on MNF...

Cowboys, who are on bye week, sit 1 GB of Packers for 2nd in NFC, after Eagles go to Lambeau && win 16-6.

With their 13-10 loss to Denver, Rams lose NFCW division lead (as well as #4 playoff spot) to Seahawks, who also dropped their game this week at Chiefs. Cards can make it a 3 way tie in NFCW again with win vs Lions.

Rams currently on outside looking in thanks to tiebreaker, but hold a tiebreaker advantage themselves over surging Philadelphia, who is also 6-4 now.

Vikings, who travel to Soldier Field tomorrow for game at Bears, currently hold 2nd WC spot in NFC due to Broncos beating Rams. With a win, they move within 1 game of NFCN leading Packers...stay tuned, this could get really good!

Broncos, winners of 5 straight, currently hold final AFC WC spot with their aforementioned victory, coupled with Bills loss at Dolphins. Both teams 5-5, Denver holds tiebreaker in form of better conference && division records.

Beyond the above, everything else is the same as before. 9 more games on Week 11 slate, seasons on line, positioning up for grabs...seize your opportunities, boys...:smokin

Last edited:
Needed you to lose, kinda wanted it to happen too :lol: (nothing personal, just needed it for the standings), but good *** win breh. :nthat:

nobody wants the bird gang to make the playoffs. :lol:

:lol: I'd honestly root for you if you make it in. I just gotta be mathematically eliminated before I can be in your corner :lol: but you've pulled off some very nice wins lately, at critical times!

"Broncos, winners of 5 straight, currently hold final AFC WC spot with their aforementioned victory, coupled with Bills loss at Dolphins"
:pimp:

Last edited:
Brush I sent you multiple trade offers never got an answer or counter. Then the deadline hit.
I didn't know how to work the menus lol we can trade in the offseason can you add Carlos Hyde ? And il give you a 4th & 5th rounder

let me know when you can play tomorrow.. im about to go to bed.. we can try again at 1130 a.m. eastern tomrrow.. 

I am getting a dental procedure done today so I may not be available at 1130 but we can all try else we can do 630 again definitely free tonight

Broncos out here taking names 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Eagles beating the Pack putting me 1 game back of the NFCN crown 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

man this thread alone makes me wanna cop a PS4 and join yall league

the Xbox 1 league is |I

HEADING INTO TUESDAY'S GAMES...

The Dolphins and Steelers are currently tied for 1st in AFC with MIA winning 9-7 vs. Bills...Steelers play tomorrow at Titans.

Tennessee would repossess #4 spot in AFC && AFCS lead from Texans by virtue of H2H tiebreaker if they can knock off conference leading Pittsburgh on MNF...

Cowboys, who are on bye week, sit 1 GB of Packers for 2nd in NFC, after Eagles go to Lambeau && win 16-6.

With their 13-10 loss to Denver, Rams lose NFCW division lead (as well as #4 playoff spot) to Seahawks, who also dropped their game this week at Chiefs. Cards can make it a 3 way tie in NFCW again with win vs Lions.

Rams currently on outside looking in thanks to tiebreaker, but hold a tiebreaker advantage themselves over surging Philadelphia, who is also 6-4 now.

Vikings, who travel to Soldier Field tomorrow for game at Bears, currently hold 2nd WC spot in NFC due to Broncos beating Rams. With a win, they move within 1 game of NFCN leading Packers...stay tuned, this could get really good!

Broncos, winners of 5 straight, currently hold final AFC WC spot with their aforementioned victory, coupled with Bills loss at Dolphins. Both teams 5-5, Denver holds tiebreaker in form of better conference && division records.

Beyond the above, everything else is the same as before. 9 more games on Week 11 slate, seasons on line, positioning up for grabs...seize your opportunities, boys...
smokin.gif
Good work as usual...repped

Hey jewel can you drop kaep and I drop Peyton at the same time and we just sign them ?? A way to break the trade deadline

Haha, appreciate it fellas. It's the least I could do, given how much fun this league is! :pimp:

Not too thrilled with the fact that I'll miss most (if not all) of the morning/afternoon streams today, but rest assured that I'll be updating the standings in my handy dandy notebook while at work! The playoff picture whiteboard will be in direct concurrence with tonight's advance...

&& I took a gander ahead to Week 12 last night...maaaaaaannnnnn....:nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Ooooh wee steelers are going to be a test for the Titans to see if we are playoff ready...can locker come back from a bad week?

Back
Top Bottom