Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

- Fixed an issue where the user’s play would sometimes be auto-selected on defense

^Glad they fixed this.

[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️

Hated that ****...would usually lead to me giving up a big play of some sort because I'd be in a 4-3 while my opponent's in Shotgun :lol: :smh:

[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️[emoji]10071[/emoji]️

Hated that ****...would usually lead to me giving up a big play of some sort because I'd be in a 4-3 while my opponent's in Shotgun :lol: :smh:

TRUTH. hahaha

Hated that ****...would usually lead to me giving up a big play of some sort because I'd be in a 4-3 while my opponent's in Shotgun
laugh.gif
mean.gif
i know.. they give you less then 10 seconds to pick your play sometines i just try and pick my formation as fast as I can then just audible in my play

i know.. they give you less then 10 seconds to pick your play sometines i just try and pick my formation as fast as I can then just audible in my play
Press O you don't have to wait..be ready for when you see their personnel

Man I wasn't for the adjusting the ints but after this game my god something needs to be done I had 6 ppl with 12 break ups where like 8 were definite ints not taking away from the cards but damn man that game pissed me off 3-3 the entire way til the 4th lol bs wake me up when next season starts
Cards had 6 interceptions, and you had 3? 

9 total INTs in a game?  

The only way I would adjust the sliders is down..lol 

9 total INTs in a game?  

lol bro he had legit picks I had a ton of drops hopefully they addressed that in the new update

Last edited:
These players catch when they want to. I remember watching Rams play, he was complaining about dropped picks them ended up getting like 3. He even threw some passes that should have been picks. :lol:

Random, I've seen Jaguars bank account.

tumblr_mz25e3zreG1qjjv03o7_400.gif

9 total INTs in a game?  

Exactly. Players seem to drop the easy INTs and catch the hard ones, but that's a madden problem. I don't think sliders can fix that

I think int's should stay the way they are. We see the ones our dudes drop, but a lot of times, we luck out when we make bad decisions.

Last edited:
My ___s be out there with like 70-76 catching && dropping gimmies too smh...but let Cam sling that rock the wrong way && I can kiss that possession goodbye, even joints that I know I be putting on the money go haywire sometimes :lol: :smh:

But I agree, INTs are fine where they're at now...Cason && Co. gonna get back on track tonight :smokin

Last edited:
I think int's should stay the way they are. We see the ones our dudes drop, but a lot of the time we luck out when we make bad decisions too.

This. I threw a pass last night straight to a Bills LB. He dropped it. I lucked out and picked off the crazy acrobatic ones.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed is the lack of flags, couple of time I've controlled the receiver to be undercut or have my route stopped short

Last edited:
Vikings what time is good?
in another hour or so..i'm home but don't want to play when no one is watching my kid..I can't play and watch him :lol: otherwise imma make a lot of excuses.

Should be no* more than an hour tho

Edit*

Last edited:
Am I the only person who has a bye week during the next advance? :lol:

Talk about late...sheesh!

No biggie tho...just more time on my hands for league-related updates. :smile:

Last edited:
@Durantchula yo when can your boy thats controlling the Giants play?

And dont worry commish I was never going to drop Kap to pick up Manning. I actually look at the numbers that would never happen lol

yvespo3 yvespo3 how late can you play?

Chargers I gotta put you on auto at 8pm eastern. Raiders been hitting you up.

Who else needs someone put on auto?

Back
Top Bottom