Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Haha, appreciate it fellas. It's the least I could do, given how much fun this league is! :pimp:

Not too thrilled with the fact that I'll miss most (if not all) of the morning/afternoon streams today, but rest assured that I'll be updating the standings in my handy dandy notebook while at work! The playoff picture whiteboard will be in direct concurrence with tonight's advance...

&& I took a gander ahead to Week 12 last night...maaaaaaannnnnn....:nthat: :nthat:

Ready bro

Velle47 Velle47 Picking up this pizza right fast man, 9:20 good? (8:20 your time tho)

Last edited:
Bet, I'll toss you that invite once I'm back in the crib. :pimp:

Need the out-of-league me to start showing up for the in-league games asap..we show flashes, but it's suuuuuuch a stark contrast...:smh:

I'm feeling good tho, ready for a breakout game, hopefully...gotta have these right here!

Last edited:
Giants are CPU controlled again? My next game is against the Giants.....

What's the rules for putting up numbers/stats against the cpu dabottom305 dabottom305 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

durantula durantula
350x700px-LL-b38f5b75_500x1000px-LL-4cd1a8c0_tumblr_me8tqlCPWo1qexfn4.gif

15 300 and 5 is worth a 1 game suspension 

definitely beat out JG

Last edited:
Still disappointed JG didnt hit 400 that game

expect JG to have around 200 and 2tds in his first game back from lockdown :evil:

I'm back, breh [@]Velle23[@]. Sending invite momentarily.

Twitch.tv/RealJohnMadden

They are. Dez bout to put up 350 yards 6 TDs / on 8 catches :lol:. Romo might have 5 picks but I don't care :lol:. Gotta make this JG/Dez race tight.

I need to know the name of the refs Retto Retto paying so they don't ref our game. :wow: :wow:, that unnecessary roughness flag was ridiculous

Last edited:
BRUH I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T LAG OUT...

I know, you're good my dude :lol: I don't blame you at all, && you played a good *** game too!!! It's these EA servers tho!

Playing with this ____ Cam who's missing every throw in the book that he normally makes, then I finally go up && this happens lol

View media item 1210592

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom