Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

I need to know the name of the refs Retto Retto paying so they don't ref our game. :wow: :wow:, that unnecessary roughness flag was ridiculous

Lmaooooo it was a horrible call, I'll admit :rofl:

But then EA worked me even worse!!! Damb servers go down right after I take the lead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'M CURSED!!!!

Last edited:
Lmaooooo it was a horrible call, I'll admit
roll.gif

But then EA worked me even worse!!! Damb servers go down right after I take the lead
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'M CURSED!!!!
Do we have to run it back or what?

Aight bet. Will do.

That last TD pass of yours was perfect tho. :smokin
I thought it was gonna be picked man...Not gonna lie that boy Cam was pissing me off

Not eem gonna lie, I reaaaaaalllllly wasn't tryna use him that much, but he's so off compared to in non-league games that they left me no other choice. It's like he turned into Tarvaris Jackson in the league...I felt like a cheeser smh. :smh:

Not eem gonna lie, I reaaaaaalllllly wasn't tryna use him that much, but he's so off compared to in non-league games that they left me no other choice. It's like he turned into Tarvaris Jackson in the league...I felt like a cheeser smh.
mean.gif
It' all good bro whatever it takes to win lol
Advance is being pushed to tomorrow.
you want us to rematch it up?

That Cam TD run was a great call, was not expecting that

:pimp: I HAD to try to take advantage of the pass commitment that they were showing. The way Cam was missing throws, no way I was gonna score thru the air.

Wish I never scored now tho :frown:.

Velle, I got the same schedule tomorrow if the servers don't come back up tonight :lol: should be home by around 6:30, 7 PM Eastern.

Let me know when you're good && we'll figure it out from there.

Last edited:
Nope, they won't let me sign on to PSN. Gonna try to reset my wifi just to be sure tho.

Nope, they won't let me sign on to PSN. Gonna try to reset my wifi just to be sure tho.
cool..if not you can have the W it's no biggie cause I won't be home til late tomorrow.

Yea man it's still not panning out :smh: sucks cause that game was fun as hell too! Def. wanted to run it back.

Won't be back home before he advance tomorrow? If not, I guess on the bright side we'll both know what we're in store for when we meet again in Week 17. :nthat:

Last edited:
Yea man it's still not panning out :smh: sucks cause that game was fun as hell too! Def. wanted to run it back. Well, I guess on the bright side we'll both know what we're in store for when we meet again in Week 17. :nthat:

It's all good you know it man...let me know if you will be at home anytime before 3pm central time tomorrow if so we can run it then, but if not its yours. I'll add you too man we have to run some outside of this league:

Yea man it's still not panning out :smh: sucks cause that game was fun as hell too! Def. wanted to run it back. Well, I guess on the bright side we'll both know what we're in store for when we meet again in Week 17. :nthat:

It's all good you know it man...let me know if you will be at home anytime before 3pm central time tomorrow if so we can run it then, but if not its yours. I'll add you too man we have to run some outside of this league:

Thanks; I gotta dip for work at about 9:30 AM tomorrow && won't be back til close to 7 pm, so I'm not sure if you'll be up && actually in the mood for Madden around 7:20 am your time :lol: but yea def. toss me the friend request, or I'll send it your way, either or. I got a bye week next advance so I'll be damb near salivating to run some non-league action until my next game in the league fasho. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
GG tho if my DBs could catch the ball or kickoff return team could tackle someone it wouldn't have been as close ..

IDK about all that (although Trent was beasting) IMO it was even keel (I was so mad my DL was offsides on that INT). I would like to play you again tho HMU when you want to get that popping. My games have been lagging crazy yesterday for whatever reason but it seems things are good now.

Back
Top Bottom