Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

IDK about all that (although Trent was beasting) IMO it was even keel (I was so mad my DL was offsides on that INT). I would like to play you again tho HMU when you want to get that popping. My games have been lagging crazy yesterday for whatever reason but it seems things are good now.
you have to admin that kickoff returned for a touchdown with 20 seconds left in the first half was luck.. and on that penalty, I knew you were offsides so I threw to my guy on my deep route

but it was a GG, I think if you add some more balance to your offense you would be a lot better.   you were killing me with the run, but not sticking to it

Can the commish put the Diplomats on auto for our game, he told me he won't be able to play

Won in OT against the CPU 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

you have to admin that kickoff returned for a touchdown with 20 seconds left in the first half was luck.. and on that penalty, I knew you were offsides so I threw to my guy on my deep route

but it was a GG, I think if you add some more balance to your offense you would be a lot better.   you were killing me with the run, but not sticking to it

Haha yeah I hit that spin move and was shocked my mans was still running.

And I know, I don't really mess with the Pats like talking about it so I am still trying to figure that out along with the playbook. I figure after an off-season and draft I can cater to my style of play. Its my fault trying to put the game on Mike Thomas back should have stuck to the run more :smh:

Should be back by 6:30 at latest, done playing no later than 7:15. But I don't wanna hold the league up if guys are currently ready to play W12 games.

I think (hope!) I can get the win if it's simmed, tho.

Worst case scenario, I'll have the standings posted around 7:30 tonight if you advance to W12 now.

Edit: I'll see if I can be outta here at 5, can have the game done by about 6:15 if so.

Last edited:
Do you have a legit chance of making the playoffs? If not I can advance now.
doubt it.. he is 3-7 and no way he is going to catch up with the saints to win the division.. not sure if 9-7 will get a wildcard in the NFC though.. bucs, vikings are 7-3 and second in their division.. seahawks, rams, eagles and cards are all tied up at 6-4..

Last edited:
Do you have a legit chance of making the playoffs? If not I can advance now.

It's a slim shot. With a win against ATL, I'd be 3.5 GB of both wild card teams (TB, MIN) but I still play both wild card teams this year. Division ain't happening. Have a bye week W12, so I could be within 3 games by time I play Minnesota W13. Gotta win out && have a bit of help to get in, most likely. Own tiebreak over CHI, SEA. PHI has tiebreak over me.

But I'll take a leap of faith in the CPU (I doubt it, but I pray they can get it done for me :lol:) let's advance. I'll do the playoff picture updates while at work, && post them on whiteboard tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom