Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

So I come back in this thread after playing a good && fun game against DaBottom, && this is what I missed? :wow: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Haha guess the streets not respecting you for snitching hit a fuse ...
And I was playing by the rules you just suck so bad .. im not an elite madden player and you made me look like I made the game

Last edited:

Damn its gettin crazy....

I took a hiatus after that heartbreaking loss last week to the Packers. But we're back and ready to get the Vikings the **** outta here...

When you trying to play fam?
Anytime after 5:30cst works for me
just hit me.  This win is gonna be for AP's beaten son
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBottom305  

I can't breath 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
can you play after 6 today?  I will call tech support to see if they can figure out what is going on with this stupid thing.. I keep getting this error code nw 31295-0

Hey man something came up and I won't be able to play for 6:30 EST but I can play later tonight. If you want shoot me a message on the PSN I have the app and I can let you know when I will be free.

Hennessey change of plans..might have to run a little later..girl working an hour or so later today and I ain't got no one here to watch lil dude. I ain't trying to get distracted in a key game

Hey man something came up and I won't be able to play for 6:30 EST but I can play later tonight. If you want shoot me a message on the PSN I have the app and I can let you know when I will be free.
ok my wifi is working now.. no idea what was going on earlier.. illl shoot you a message now

Hennessey change of plans..might have to run a little later..girl working an hour or so later today and I ain't got no one here to watch lil dude. I ain't trying to get distracted in a key game
Don't be scared man.  Cutler throwing for 300 yds tonight.  

i'll be on later though

Back
Top Bottom