Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

good game god.. that touchdown you scored before half when janoris got moss'd by bowe had me so tight..

tavon austin comes back in two weeks!!! :smoking

oh yeah.. @Mrsneakerman why didn't you go for it on 4th down when the score was 24-8?

Man I thought I had the game after that TD! haha

So many times I thought I'd be able to get to Bradford and change your offense but I just couldn't get to him man. Great balanced attack.

Ok, made the switch.

dabottom305 dabottom305 in light of the recent couple posts above by Chargers, can we hold that advance til like 11:30 or 12?

Last edited:
I offer a class Monday thru Thursday between the hours of 3pm to 6pm.
roll.gif
alright bro

:rofl: alright bro
not sure if srs..

you have matt ryan, roddy, harry and the unstoppable julio... your defense is suspect but on O.. you need to run a lot of three receiver sets from shot gun because your line is decent at best.. crosses, meshes, corners and most importantly jump balls to julio should be cash.. if you know how to read the defense(cover 4 vs man.. 3 vs 2.. you should be good and can hot route to exploit the weakness)

man i wish i had roddy and julio instead of quick and britt..

The game between Chargers and Broncos should be simmed. Broncos was in here saying he contacted Chargers and got no response. forbes4life forbes4life I placed you on auto so we can figure this out. Can you post a pic showing you contacted him. Right now it's his word against yours. It wouldn't be fair to Broncos since he was willing to play earlier. I had to go back and read the posts since I just got home.

Actually can he go after the A's game ?

League should've been advanced at 10. Chargers was on auto since 7 and you didn't play. I know it's the playoffs but I'm not letting a baseball game hold us up. :lol: I don't even know how long it's gonna take. He's ready to play now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom