Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

That app is saying I have no leagues setup
Durantula, I won't be home till 1am but I'll be good between 2-5 tomorrow before work

great game steelers.. turnovers absolutly killed me.. two fumbles and that pick on my final drive was the dagger.

Madden still has the old OT rules :stoneface: ?

Went to OT against the bengals and they kicked a FG on the first possession and the game ended.

Last edited:
Madden still has the old OT rules :stoneface: ?

Went to OT against the bengals and they kicked a FG on the first possession and the game ended.

Yea, you should've gotten the ball back. In all honestly because I know you're good and in the afc I'm not even mad you lost. Cold world.

Last edited:

great game steelers.. turnovers absolutly killed me.. two fumbles and that pick on my final drive was the dagger.
good defensive game...you had me worried that last drive...worilds was the last player I expected to come out of nowhere n get a pick.

GG just reason just reason ! Tough defense and an offense I couldn't stop. Came into my house and rocked us!

good game god.. that touchdown you scored before half when janoris got moss'd by bowe had me so tight..

tavon austin comes back in two weeks!!! :smoking

oh yeah.. @Mrsneakerman why didn't you go for it on 4th down when the score was 24-8?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom