Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

I'm down for that :pimp: :pimp:
Time to win out to make the playoffs

No doubt!!! :pimp: :smokin

missed the early streams today. anymore games gonna happen? These streams are great to watch. Good work Commish on this league :smokin [@=/u/41144/DaBottom305]@DaBottom305[/@]

Thanks man. Steelers and Colts later.

Can't wait till the playoffs get here.

If all playoff teams agree we'll have a $5-$10 buy in.

Assuming everyone agreed on $10 this is what the payout would look like:

Super Bowl winner - $80

Runner up - $20

Conference game runner up - $10

All of those games must be streamed, preferably during a time when majority of us can spectate. Absolutely no quitting.

I read the sure rules abd didn't see anything against this. :pimp:

I'm down for that :pimp: :pimp:
i'll be collecting my $80 in singles please. thanks

In Monopoly money, right? Gotcha :lol:

^ Oooooooh **** :rofl: :nerd: I ain't missing that game! :smokin

Please follow through on that Durantula, I need any NFC team losses that I can get. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Oooooooh **** :rofl: :nerd: I ain't missing that game! :smokin

Please follow through on that Durantula, I need any NFC team losses that I can get. :lol:

Maaaaan, he has the bucs. JG gonna continue his mvp push. Hopefully he streams, I dont usually **** with the stream

Just curious, why don't you like to stream?

Have you been able to catch any of the streams that has happened?

:nerd:

Chargers
Falcons
Bengals

Will be on auto in about an hour. Those guys normally play which is why I didn't wanna rush and put them on auto. Bengals just had a kid and meth sent him to ban camp for a week which is why he hasn't been able to post.

Chargers
Falcons
Bengals

Will be on auto in about an hour. Those guys normally play which is why I didn't wanna rush and put them on auto. Bengals just had a kid and meth sent him to ban camp for a week which is why he hasn't been able to post.

Don't advance man...I didn't even know it advanced I can play my game around 8 central tonight

I'm falcons btw

I know who you are. Was waiting to see if you were going to log on so I can hit you up.

TO THOSE WHO ARE BUSY AND CAN'T ALWAYS CHECK THIS THREAD , DOWNLOAD THE MADDEN COMPANION APP. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ALERT ANYTIME I ADVANCE THE LEAGUE.

i6iefk.png

I try to provide the info that'll make it easier for everyone. If your game gets simmed can't say I didn't try lol

Back
Top Bottom