Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

League advanced. Too much back and forth. I placed you on auto so chargers can play I came back and he wasn't online anymore.

Next advance is Thursday. Contact your opponent early. If you don't get a response I need proof that you attempted.

roll.gif

Hopefully Josh Gordon has tripled his TD count in that game by now :lol: :pimp:

Reshad Jones && Co. looking like they could each play #2 WR in my offense based on how they played in that SD/MIA game lol...

Forbes, how long is Rivers out?

Last edited:
I ****** up trying to go long where i shoulda kept grinding it out. Mike glennon breaking sacks like 04 vick :smh:

I thought you couldnt go for it on 4th down on your own side unless youre down in the 4th. Kinda threw me off but no exuses, I threw that game away :smh:

GG yvespo

I ****** up trying to go long where i shoulda kept grinding it out. Mike glennon breaking sacks like 04 vick
mean.gif

I thought you couldnt go for it on 4th down on your own side unless youre down in the 4th. Kinda threw me off but no exuses, I threw that game away
mean.gif

GG yvespo
Rule was suppose to change a little, same thing as my last game if I'm down by one and its 4th and 1 I should have the option to go for it. Punting the ball to you doesn't  make sense. Glennon rehab made him come back brawlic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom