Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

I can't add any new receivers. I'm still trying to figure this contact situation. Kaep is getting $13 mil a year, if I can't afford it what happens?

Gonna start removing inactive owners soon. If anyone knows someone who's interested let me know.

I can't add any new receivers. I'm still trying to figure this contact situation. Kaep is getting $13 mil a year, if I can't afford it what happens?

Gonna start removing inactive owners soon. If anyone knows someone who's interested let me know.

I think it depends what his Cap hit is. (Base salary and singing bonus) Since I have to take on the "dead money" the bonuses you would only have to take on his base salary for whatever amount of years. I think it just works like the real NFL that if you go over your Cap you will be hit with penalties and this will in turn affect how you sign, draft and trade. If you end up in the negative I think you cant sign free agents etc.

I'm stuck with so many bad contracts :smh: thanks a ******* lot Hurney! >:

Anyone want Charles Johnson? :nerd:

I think it depends what his Cap hit is. (Base salary and singing bonus) Since I have to take on the "dead money" the bonuses you would only have to take on his base salary for whatever amount of years. I think it just works like the real NFL that if you go over your Cap you will be hit with penalties and this will in turn affect how you sign, draft and trade. If you end up in the negative I think you cant sign free agents etc.

So if you look at your contracts the number you want to look at is the Bonus money because that stays with you regardless where you trade the player. That is the "Cap Penalty" amount. If it is positive in the savings column it is usually a good thing since Bonus is spread evenly as opposed to Base Salary which is almost always back loaded.

Back
Top Bottom