Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Good game @TimidTebow, that fumble on that 3rd down I think it was really changed things. Gio was doing pretty well there too, as was AJ.

Luckily my Riverboat Ron moment in the 2nd qtr paid off with that TD. Offense showed flashes, but still much improvement to be made.

Gets no easier next week, undefeated GB at Lambeau. But I'm controlling a VERY desperate football team right now...we gotta make it happen.
pimp.gif
Good Game bro, your Offense is nice Cam was consistent throughout the whole game. My offense couldn't maintain drives. I need to improve on both sides of the ball.

^ Thanks my guy, you definitely had your hot streaks as well, especially early on. Your blitzes threw me off in the first half, I didn't do a great job of establishing the run && your boys had much to do with that. Had to open it up a bit && kinda exploit the stunts && pressures.

I think if you involve your backs in the passing game more, you'll be more than fine moving forward. Maybe more running formations, like Strong I or I-Form so you can hit Gio/Hill on screens or Green on some play actions too, because the way you were running, I was susceptible.

Last edited:
^ Thanks my guy, you definitely had your hot streaks as well, especially early on. Your blitzes threw me off in the first half, I didn't do a great job of establishing the run && your boys had much to do with that. Had to open it up a bit && kinda exploit the stunts && pressures.

I think if you involve your backs in the passing game more, you'll be more than fine moving forward. Maybe more running formations, like Strong I or I-Form so you can hit Gio/Hill on screens or Green on some play actions too, because the way you were running, I was susceptible.
Im gonna def implement that into my game plan. I like how you play w Cam. Some dudes  will run w cam all day and end up getting him hurt.

10 ggames left, llet's try to get them in. Next advance will be at 10pm tomorrow. Let me know today whose not responding so I can hit them up or put them on auto tomorrow.

Giants I can play tonight only. I'm leaving town for the weekend, thank god I have a bye next week.

Can't wait to tune in to the Bucs game, just dying to see this young quarterback sensation Matt Scott!!! :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom