Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Na, Gordon caught 7 passes all game. 4 in the 2nd half. A bomb 2 slants and a GL fade. I ran a few slants with him and cameron to keep the clock moving. I did stat pad tho not gonna deny that lol

Last edited:
i need to catch one of these streams, i keep missing out on watching yall play

So far every game I've watched has been entertaining.

Na, Gordon caught 7 passes all game. 4 in the 2nd half. A bomb 2 slants and a GL fade. I ran a few slants with him and cameron to keep the clock moving. I did stat pad tho not gonna deny that lol

:lol: at first I was watching like "Damn browns is pretty good" then I came back to the feed and noticed comments on Gordon's stats, the very next play was a TD.

Never seen Steelers on the other end of something like that. Browns were too efficient 200+ on the ground, 300 I the air and the turnovers for Steelers killed him.

It would be nice to see y'all both in the playoffs.

Def. agreed on the stat padding issue also, moving forward. Nothing wrong with passing on the 2nd half, or with a big lead; it's just that manner in which it's done imo.

The sim vs CPU thing is also a good idea, although kinda tough to key in on. But at the same time I kinda feel that, if a user has been on here extensively, for instance, && just hasn't made the effort to play/schedule their game against another user (like not responding to PMs or something like that), then the person who ends up playing the CPU should not be held responsible for the mayhem that may ensue at the auto-controlled team's expense
laugh.gif
...but if they've articulated that they need to be placed on auto in advance, then maybe it can be toned down a bit.

Another thing...@DaBottom305, ima make a new twitch (twitch.tv/Toretto) momentarily. That way the connection to the rest of the guys in here is more obvious...cause I know there's probably been a couple "Who the **** is RealJohnMadden?" thoughts as I've checked out && commented on some of the games.
laugh.gif
In stream chat I was trying to figure out who you was by your name haha

but yea like I said, pass during 2nd half being up 3+ scores thats not what stat padding is, when you obviously force it to the same guy over and over after being up big is what makes it look dumb. goal line instead of just running it up 3 scores he runs a fade to gordon, or another play late 4th qtr still up big Im playing run do cause the normal thing to do would be run that late in the game to run clock out n he runs a slant, with another guy wide open too he just throws it to gordon. If that was me I woulda ran it, even say I did pass the ball I woulda just dove after getting the first down with my WR so I didnt score again n run it up....then again thats how Im used to playing/

I feel you SteelCity, totally agree. I'm usually handing the ball off heavy under those circumstances, && primarily making sure Cam doesn't get hurt during that time as well.

A playoff game with yall would be quite epic, too :lol: might be the hottest rivalry thus far in our young league.

Def. agreed on the stat padding issue also, moving forward. Nothing wrong with passing on the 2nd half, or with a big lead; it's just that manner in which it's done imo.

The sim vs CPU thing is also a good idea, although kinda tough to key in on. But at the same time I kinda feel that, if a user has been on here extensively, for instance,

In stream chat I was trying to figure out who you was by your name haha

but yea like I said, pass during 2nd half being up 3+ scores thats not what stat padding is, when you obviously force it to the same guy over and over after being up big is what makes it look dumb. goal line instead of just running it up 3 scores he runs a fade to gordon, or another play late 4th qtr still up big Im playing run do cause the normal thing to do would be run that late in the game to run clock out n he runs a slant, with another guy wide open too he just throws it to gordon. If that was me I woulda ran it, even say I did pass the ball I woulda just dove after getting the first down with my WR so I didnt score again n run it up....then again thats how Im used to playing/

Again sorry, but if its 3rd down and im killing clock ima get the 1st. On slants, 1 time I went to cameron 2 times I went to gordon. The fade route was just to get it in, first one was complete but got bsed and I wanted him to get that td.

I'm definitely padding my stats if I'm up against Toretto, belee dat pleighboi

2akjpef.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, so you DO wanna end up having your kicker playing at QB come Week 15? I can more than arrange that...
devil.gif

Had to get used to the PS4 way of life back in Week 1...&& I had been gone for a lil while, but Armageddon has arrived now.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:
My son Glennon coming back stronger than ever for that game

Last edited:
Seahawks.... I had sent you a invite on PSN but then I saw that you were busy in a ranked match.... So
when do you want to run this game?

Back
Top Bottom