Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

Cool, no rush. Sent you the PSN friend request too once you make it back in.

Last edited:
And let me see if I can twitch

I'm sorry I haven't been doing it comish...it's just that I've been afraid of the game dropping for various reasons so I keep all the extra away...

Cool, no rush. Sent you the PSN friend request too once you make it back in.
Outside of my crib in my whip blowing a late night blunt should be inside on the 4 in 10-20 min. I'm ready!!!!!! Lol

TimidTebow, kill Cam and Benjamin for me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

TimidTebow, kill Cam and Benjamin for me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Lmaoooo o rly?

[Prayer]Lord...please, PLEASE...let Week 15 in our league get here as soon as possible!!![/Prayer]

Ima break Glennon's giraffe neck, I promise you :lol:

Last edited:
Panthers v Bengals going down now!!!

Twitch.tv/RealJohnMadden

Must have contacted my opponent too late lol

He's stuck in a Fifa menu [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Good game Mr.Guy Mr.Guy , that fumble on that 3rd down I think it was really changed things. Gio was doing pretty well there too, as was AJ.

Luckily my Riverboat Ron moment in the 2nd qtr paid off with that TD. Offense showed flashes, but still much improvement to be made. Didn't eem realize I was feeding Olsen as if he's a mini-Gronk out there.

Gets no easier next week, undefeated GB at Lambeau. But I'm controlling a VERY desperate football team right now...we gotta make it happen. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom