Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

looks like i'm playing the Giants this week.

@kenn5375 I can play tonight anytime after 9 PM or tomorrow. let me know.

Got the Bengals this week.

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy outside of a barbershop run in a few hours, I'm free all day today && tomorrow. Hit me when you're good to go.

Partially my fault for posting players of the week and stats in the last post but there's no need to keep airing the ball out if you're clearly winning.I post most of these screen shots to keep the league informed. I don't care what you do against the CPU but it's not really cool when doing it vs another user. Like I said before I don't wanna micromanage guys and tell you how to play but just have some sportsmanship unless you got a personal beef with your opponent. :lol: I'm sure others will agree. I think going forward if a user is clearly stat padding vs a user when you're up the player needs to sit out the next game. If you're running out the clock thats cool but airing it our isn't. If you disagree let me know.

Agreed...I'm playing run d most of 2nd half thinking the browns would be a good sport n run majority of the clock or even maybe short passes spreading it around but dude wanna air it out, had I known he was gonna do that I woulda covered him with a user more at the end. I mean he didnt literally have to run all of the 4th qtr but it was obvious he was stat padding, I dont expect u to run 3 straight times each drive n let me make a comeback. With 2 mins left tho and i down tha much? You coulda kneeled the ball I wasnt calling no timeouts

I kinda think you should have to play sim vs cpu also...people could just abuse it n get crazy stats....just my opinion. Thats how my other league does it, been prety successful since maddn 12 with the league alwas filled.

Last edited:
I kinda think you should have to play sim vs cpu also...people could just abuse it n get crazy stats....just my opinion. Thats how my other league does it, been prety successful since maddn 12 with the league alwas filled.

I agree but I can't regulate that especially when more than half the guys decided they didn't wanna stream their games. Good thing some of us were watching, if I didn't see your game it would've been your word vs his.

I agree but I can't regulate that especially when more than half the guys decided they didn't wanna stream their games. Good thing some of us were watching, if I didn't see your game it would've been your word vs his.
True but I think you can check on scoring drives right? Just look at the times people score in the game, if its at the end and they up big you know its stat padding

Agreed...I'm playing run d most of 2nd half thinking the browns would be a good sport n run majority of the clock or even maybe short passes spreading it around but dude wanna air it out, had I known he was gonna do that I woulda covered him with a user more at the end. I mean he didnt literally have to run all of the 4th qtr but it was obvious he was stat padding, I dont expect u to run 3 straight times each drive n let me make a comeback. With 2 mins left tho and i down tha much? You coulda kneeled the ball I wasnt calling no timeouts

Again I apologize if I came off as disrespectful, but I wasnt airing it out man, in the second half it was 2 runs pass if it was a 3rd down. I had 2 incompletions in the game man :lol: I didnt throw a single bomb outside of the 1st drive in the 3rd. I was keeping the clock running all the 2nd half.

I was in and out of the game but I'm pretty sure I saw a few deep balls 2nd half lol. The game is over and its nothing we can do about it now. Hopefully y'all meet in the playoffs. That game was crazy from the start. Gordon definitely getting POW 6. :x

steelcity412 steelcity412 We can't see drives. Only stats and box scores.

I was in and out of the game but I'm pretty sure I saw a few deep balls 2nd half lol. The game is over and its nothing we can do about it now. Hopefully y'all meet in the playoffs. That game was crazy from the start. Gordon definitely getting POW 6.
sick.gif

@SteelCity412 We can't see drives. Only stats and box scores.
I know that, I just thought u could still see the times that they scored...not the full summary, it used to be like that not sure if it stil is

Def. agreed on the stat padding issue also, moving forward. Nothing wrong with passing on the 2nd half, or with a big lead; it's just that manner in which it's done imo.

The sim vs CPU thing is also a good idea, although kinda tough to key in on. But at the same time I kinda feel that, if a user has been on here extensively, for instance, && just hasn't made the effort to play/schedule their game against another user (like not responding to PMs or something like that), then the person who ends up playing the CPU should not be held responsible for the mayhem that may ensue at the auto-controlled team's expense :lol:...but if they've articulated that they need to be placed on auto in advance, then maybe it can be toned down a bit.

Another thing... dabottom305 dabottom305 , ima make a new twitch (twitch.tv/Toretto) momentarily. That way the connection to the rest of the guys in here is more obvious...cause I know there's probably been a couple "Who the **** is RealJohnMadden?" thoughts as I've checked out && commented on some of the games. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom