Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

IMO Colts had no reason to run the clock because he was down. I would've been doing the hurry up the whole 4th qtr. I tuned out once the score became 38-0.

Texans you probably didn't catch my post yesterday but airing it out when you're clearly up isn't cool and the receiver or QB whose stats you were trying to pad needs to sit out the next game.

Man I really wasn't padding stats. No one other than my defense really had a good game. However, you da boss. So if I got to sit somebody I'll do so.

Like I said, I really didn't feel like dude was running the clock down based on play calling etc.

Hulk's strategy threw me off a bit at first too (I also would've been in hurry up pass mode), but I kinda chalked it up to him conceding since the passing game was shut down pretty well, && Luck's confidence being down (judging by the trajectory of some of his passes)

Colts/Texans, was that you guys' first or second meeting this year?

These division rivalries starting to heat up over these past couple days.

That was our first meeting, but when we see them boys again we laying the wood again :smokin :smokin

^ Haha that's gonna be a good one :smokin

Frail *** QB shook from the Canons! He know we keep them ratchets in Tampa (scoring all day)

camfreaskous.gif

:rofl: :wow:

Ahhhhhhhh!!! No wonder QBs who play in Tampa for a living are shook everywhere they go!!! (when they're not injured, of course :lol:)

View media item 1193872
View media item 1193876
By tomorrow night, we'll be 8 weeks away in the league from all this happening again, && I will make no effort to wipe the blood from my hands. :pimp:

Oh, && speaking of hands && wiping...I'll leave you with one more glimpse into your team's future for our second game...:evil:

View media item 1193881

View media item 1193880

I might score so much that week that I gotta sit Cam out for two games :lol: :tongue: :nthat:

Last edited:
Broncos owner ready to play

Tuesday night Jets said y'all were going to play. He said you responded to him via pm but you never Madden in and communication broke down. I told him to wait till tonight. I also sent you a msg on psn when I saw you on at 2pm but you didn't respond to me. I went ahead and put you on auto tonight so he could play since he couldn't play late.

Haha same here. Been playing Madden since I was 5 && this is my first league ever..&& I'm beyond hooked already. This **** is great. :lol:

IMO Colts had no reason to run the clock because he was down. I would've been doing the hurry up the whole 4th qtr. I tuned out once the score became 38-0.

Texans you probably didn't catch my post yesterday but airing it out when you're clearly up isn't cool and the receiver or QB whose stats you were trying to pad needs to sit out the next game.
My wife was yelling at me wanting to watch TV and the game was already over, so i was trying to get the game over as soon as I could.  

plus i was pissed about all the fumbles.. game would have been close if not for the turnovers.. 

its cool though we play again.. 
happy.gif

Hulk's strategy threw me off a bit at first too (I also would've been in hurry up pass mode), but I kinda chalked it up to him conceding since the passing game was shut down pretty well, && Luck's confidence being down (judging by the trajectory of some of his passes)

Colts/Texans, was that you guys' first or second meeting this year?

^^^ this..

i just wanted to run the clock down and get the game over with.. it was already over!  it also didnt help my wife wanted to watch survivor at 8 
roll.gif

:rofl: That Survivor does look like it's gonna be pretty good this season tho! :lol:

John Rocker :pimp:

roll.gif
That Survivor does look like it's gonna be pretty good this season tho!
laugh.gif

John Rocker
pimp.gif
John Rocker is like twice the size of anyone else out there.. he sticks out like sore thumb and he thought he could play undercover...lol  he is going to go out just like Jimmy Johnson did.

but in madden related news im going to get my practice on .. cant let that beatdown happen again..  cant wait for week 15 rematch
nerd.gif

Last edited:
So Lions owner retired last night cause cause he traded Madden in for FIFA.

2k is right around the corner who's next? :nerd:

hulk7280 hulk7280 Let's get in the lab and run some games.

Week 15 is shaping up to be epic across the board...:lol:

Hope we don't get too many owner retirements in the weeks ahead tho...:frown:

Can I get in on the labbing too, fellas? :nerd: :smile:

Man I had enough 2k14 after getting two codes for Lebron 11's .... going to pass on 2k15.. lol

its hard enough balancing madden 15 and destiny... but I enjoy playing its my decompression time

Man I had enough 2k14 after getting two codes for Lebron 11's .... going to pass on 2k15.. lol

its hard enough balancing madden 15 and destiny... but I enjoy playing its my decompression time

was thinking about trading in madden also for fifa.. probably won't since i have a good solo cfm and this league is fun.. but trying to balance fifa, 2k15, drive club, destiny and madden is od.. and i still need to finish the last of us... :smh: x :smokin

was thinking about trading in madden also for fifa.. probably won't since i have a good solo cfm and this league is fun.. but trying to balance fifa, 2k15, drive club, destiny and madden is od.. and i still need to finish the last of us...
mean.gif
x
smokin.gif
i have no idea how you can play 5 games at once.. lol

I can barely manage 2... I feel like just talking a week vacation from work just to catch up on destiny.. that game is crack!

was thinking about trading in madden also for fifa.. probably won't since i have a good solo cfm and this league is fun.. but trying to balance fifa, 2k15, drive club, destiny and madden is od.. and i still need to finish the last of us... :smh: x :smokin

I'm on the fence on fifa still. Getting DriveClub and I'll be done until Rainbow Six.

Back
Top Bottom