Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

My Internet disconnected
mean.gif
its cool, play the CPU today since i'm about to leave soon

Ray Rice was about to run for 200 early, this d-line is 
sick.gif
. I already started scouting. I'll be home around 10.

Last edited:
I'm licking my chops for the Seahawks a couple games down the line :lol: gotta take advantage of a rare CPU game to get my boys' confidence back to where it needs to be.

Can't overlook the last of the Mohicans coming up tho (Packers)...that should be fun.

yvespo3 yvespo3 will be home around 10. We were planning on trying it again at that time. Can we get like an hour delay on the advance? If not, it's cool. I can play the cpu.

:lol:

Me and tyonenine going to play at around 10, hold off on the advance till after that game [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Retto Retto let me know if you want to run a non league game. Me and dabottom305 dabottom305 ran one yesterday GG btw

Bet, we can most def. run tomorrow, maybe even tonight if I get in from work at a reasonable hour.

Yea, me && Bottom had a damb defensive thriller the other day. I escaped 10-9 (scored my only TD on the game's very first drive smh), but I was nervous as all hell when he lined up for two after scoring in the second half :lol:.

We can def. get that Round 2 in down at MIA tomorrow too, dabottom305 dabottom305 .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

But y'all both are incorrect, brehs...the '72 Dolphins will pop their virtual champagne once the Carolina Panthers prevent the Pack from going undefeated...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You only got a shot because DaBottom knocked out Rodgers for a couple weeks. Flynn is gonna have to play mistake free if I got a chance to keep the undefeated season alive. 

:lol:

Me and tyonenine going to play at around 10, hold off on the advance till after that game [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Definitely, I need you to take out his RB and QB :nerd:

Next advance I'm betting Texans and Steelers are gonna be the game of the week.

Nope, it's this upset i'm about to hand you

Just got word from my secondary and they're saying Marshall and Jeffrey will be on house arrest. Wake said he's coming for Cutler's chromosomes.

200.gif

^ :rofl:

wearwithall14 wearwithall14 Yea it was kinda bittersweet watching Rodgers go down last week :lol: to me there'll def. be an asterisk if we get the W, but after coming back from the 3 week auto-controlled drought, I need to win however possible until I've righted the ship completely :lol:. I still gotta find the consistency on offense && start off quicker on defense.

Last edited:
Yea it was kinda bittersweet when Rodgers went down
laugh.gif
to me there'll be an asterisk if we get the W, but after coming back from the 3 week auto-controlled drought, I need to win however possible until I've righted the ship completely
laugh.gif
. I still gotta find the consistency on offense && start off quicker on defense.
Well get ready for a heavy dose of Lacy 
smokin.gif

The CAMchise && the Peyton Manning of Defense gladly accept the challenge...:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom