Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

I'm stuck with so many bad contracts :smh: thanks a ******* lot Hurney! >:

Anyone want Charles Johnson? :nerd:

Luckily Trent is a great GM lol..

:lol:

Our guy now, Dave Gettleman, is legit, but he's undoing all remnants of Hurney Hell && will be for at least another couple seasons. I feel his pain now...:smh:

DeAngelo getting paid $11M next season with a horrible cap hit, among others. :x :x

Man that Texans D was to trill. 4 turnovers

When my boy clowney laid the wood and forced that fumble in the backfield
smokin.gif
yeah but that sportsmanship was terrible

whats up with that last touchdown ?  I was trying to run the clock out and fumbled,  you go in and pass for a touchdown with 30 seconds left and the score was 37-0?  seriously? 

Last edited:
Yea that 5 wide Shotgun up 38 && with under a min left was pretty OC...:x :smh:

yeah but that sportsmanship was terrible

whats up with that last touchdown ?  I was trying to run the clock out and fumbled,  you go in and pass for a touchdown with 30 seconds left and the score was 37-0?  seriously? 

Aye come on now, I assumed you were playing it out before the forced fumble.

Didn't take you running a read option as running the clock down.

GG

Yea that 5 wide Shotgun up 38 && with under a min left was pretty OC...
sick.gif
mean.gif
the thing is I was trying to run the clock out, because the game was clearly over.. then luck fumbled for the second time.. lol...

whatever, i just didnt think that was cool at all.. 

Aye come on now, I assumed you were playing it out before the forced fumble.

Didn't take you running a read option as running the clock down.

GG
oh really?  so running the ball up the middle and running the play clock to to under 10 wasnt running the clock down? 

hulk7280 hulk7280 Yea Luck got obliterated on that hit :lol: :x what's the prognosis on his injury?

From a spectating standpoint, I noticed you were clearly tryna run the clock out towards the end tho.

vagixxer vagixxer The last hit was fine imo, would have done the same. Based on what I saw, everything you did was ok, minus the last TD.

Last edited:
hulk7280 hulk7280 Yea Luck got obliterated on that hit :lol: :x what's the prognosis on his injury?

From a spectating standpoint, I noticed you were clearly tryna run the clock out towards the end tho.

vagixxer vagixxer The last hit was fine imo, would have done the same. Based on what I saw, everything you did was ok, minus the last TD.

I feel you, in the heat of the moment it can be difficult to differentiate. We weren't trying to ruffle feathers

IMO Colts had no reason to run the clock because he was down. I would've been doing the hurry up the whole 4th qtr. I tuned out once the score became 38-0.

Texans you probably didn't catch my post yesterday but airing it out when you're clearly up isn't cool and the receiver or QB whose stats you were trying to pad needs to sit out the next game.

Hulk's strategy threw me off a bit at first too (I also would've been in hurry up pass mode), but I kinda chalked it up to him conceding since the passing game was shut down pretty well, && Luck's confidence being down (judging by the trajectory of some of his passes)

Colts/Texans, was that you guys' first or second meeting this year?

These division rivalries starting to heat up over these past couple days.

Last edited:
@DaBottom305

yo do we got any spots open? People allowed to join not apart of NT? Dude in my other league looking for a 2nd one, hes been around the other league since madden 12, I joined after him so you wouldn't have to worry bout him playing sim or not.

lemme know

@DaBottom305

yo do we got any spots open? People allowed to join not apart of NT? Dude in my other league looking for a 2nd one, hes been around the other league since madden 12, I joined after him so you wouldn't have to worry bout him playing sim or not.

lemme know

Raiders- untouched
Bills - unsure of the qb situation
Seahawks - untouched
Lions - not sure if the previous owner made drastic changes

^^these are all available. Giants might be opening up too since he's going on 3 advances on auto.

Raiders- untouched
Bills - unsure of the qb situation
Seahawks - untouched
Lions - not sure if the previous owner made drastic changes

^^these are all available. Giants might be opening up too since he's going on 3 advances on auto.
he'll take bill...I told em to sign up so he can schedule games in here n through PMs

his PSN is seblaf37

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom