Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

@Toretto
 you good to play tonight after the advance? I'm on EST but I can play whenever. Just don't want to start the game after like 12:30 am EST.

Tomorrow's looking like the better day for me, working this Nats/Mets doubleheader right now && probably won't be back in the crib until about 12:15, 12:30-ish. I'll let you know if that changes tho.

You free on Friday?

Last edited:
Tomorrow's looking like the better day for me, working this Nats/Mets doubleheader right now && probably won't be back in the crib until about 12:15, 12:30-ish.

You free on Friday?
Yea I'll be home from work around 5:00 tomorrow and can play whenever. Not at 9:00 though documentary on the GOAT Sean Taylor on NFL Network. Gonna be a MUST watch. 

I JUST realized how confidence thing works. I had no idea it affected a player's overall rating.

I gotta start meeting these weekly goals.

wearwithall14 wearwithall14 Yea that ST doc is gonna be epic, I'll be glued to the TV for that as well. :pimp:

Wanna do 7 pm tomorrow? Gives you some time to kinda settle in after work.

Edit: Yea Bottom, that confidence **** will make you smile or cry lol. Me && @Hennessy Beach were HURT-IIIIING in our game, Cam && Jay were so off because of low confidence. :lol: :x

Last edited:
@Wearwithall14Yea that ST doc is gonna be epic, I'll be glued to the TV for that as well.
pimp.gif

Wanna do 7 pm tomorrow? Gives you some time to kinda settle in after work.

Edit: Yea Bottom, that confidence **** will make you smile or cry lol. Me && @Hennessy Beach were HURT-IIIIING in our game, Cam && Jay were so off because of low confidence.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Yea 7pm works for me. Send me a friend request later. 

League will advance as soon as Bucs and Ravens play.

Cards are playing their game now.

Vikings plays cpu but it looks like it'll be simmed. I hope you get that win.

When you try to play cornerback and it doesn't work out.

GeneralDangerousCony.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom