Madden 15 PS4 League - SEASON 3 WEEK 1 - HEADLINES:

all them drop picks 
sick.gif

VD dropping that pass on the deep seam route too :x :smh: that one hurt.

Last edited:
We got a game folks can niners tie it up 

damn so close Niners, great game to watch

got me feinin to go home and play after work 

Last edited:
Oooooooo I'd be sick off the strength of that ending

Heck of a 4th quarter to watch tho

Last edited:
Can't wait to tune in to the Bucs game, just dying to see this young quarterback sensation Matt Scott!!!
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
, dude is pure garbage. Just found out Lavonte is also out for 5 weeks, who else in this league is getting hurt like this?

Dag, Lavonte too? Sheesh :smh: :x

Surprised I've avoided the injury bug so far...DeAngelo's been taking some mean hits the past couple games.

Edit: Just noticed Matt Scott's confidence is at zero too :wow:...give that man ALL of your prep hours for this week breh. :lol:

Last edited:
That one play on the last 3rd down was perfect too. Thought you were gonna go back to it so you could get out of bounds.

I should have! man I hate how slow the spike is in this game...oh well should of went out of bounds bad clock management. Wasted a timeout also earlier in the game because I accidently hit X and called a fake punt.

My linebackers seemed to be the only ones getting hurt. Y'all gotta use those XP points to make your players tougher.

^ it hurts haha. all those dropped INT. perfect coverage but my dudes got bricks for hands...smh

lmao good game.. there was one play in the second quarter when my man was wide open for the corner and i pressed the wrong button.. i was sick.. denver's playbook has no good runs.. once i was up two possessions i said let me get this game over with before sam bradford does something stupid..

quentin jammer!!!

yeah that happens to me once a game where i press x and fake punt..

Last edited:
That one play on the last 3rd down was perfect too. Thought you were gonna go back to it so you could get out of bounds.

I should have! man I hate how slow the spike is in this game...oh well should of went out of bounds bad clock management. Wasted a timeout also earlier in the game because I accidently hit X and called a fake punt.

That happens to me online too. I just take that delay of game penalty. :lol:

It's good to see good competition from all the streams I've watched so far. :pimp:

lmao good game.. there was one play in the second quarter when my man was wide open for the corner and i pressed the wrong button.. i was sick.. denver's playbook has no good runs.. once i was up two possessions i said let me get this game over with before sam bradford does something stupid..

quentin jammer!!!

yeah that happens to me once a game where i press x and fake punt..

haha good game. Man Kap was off on all throws the first half it was crazy. That Run D is the truth though. I had nothing for you.

Kap on the trading block....

Back
Top Bottom